Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Based on my current size and shape (NSFW pics incl), is my current program okay?

(11-05-2014, 06:43 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(11-05-2014, 06:28 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  You MUST be joking!!!! They don't have DDD, so I just looked up E and there's not a girl on that page that's bigger than a B cup!! According to this site, Phyllis Diller must've been a DD!!

at this size i fit into a 28F. It's no joke.
The thing is, I see people here all the time showing pictures of themselves with breasts the same size as those in the E section of that site and claiming they're almost flat or are an A cup!!

Well I was flat at about a c cup so it makes sense now my breasts look how I would imagine D's at a g cup and I can't ever wear smaller unless it's far too big in the band.

(11-05-2014, 06:28 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(11-05-2014, 04:19 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Breast shape/projection/frame/etc is going to have a lot of effect on how they appear, too. I think the best place to compare breast size is http://www.brabandproject.com/ as mentioned before since they have more accurate sizes.

You MUST be joking!!!! They don't have DDD, so I just looked up E and there's not a girl on that page that's bigger than a B cup!! According to this site, Phyllis Diller must've been a DD!!

The point is that most women are wearing the wrong bra size. The women on that site are properly fitted. Do you know your friend's band size?

Wow my first* thread has gotten pretty controversial

(11-05-2014, 04:54 PM)petitechic Wrote:  Wow my first* thread has gotten pretty controversial

Sorry about that, but it really is important that you wear the correct (or as correct as is comfortable for you) bra size and that you scoop your breasts into your bra. Some people will grow from just that as the fat moves back into the right place.

Good luck!

That awkward moment when those are your "before" breasts and mine are just now starting to look like that "after!" Tongue That's my self-deprecating way of saying your breasts are already gorgeous and you have a great starting point, so expect amazing results! Good luck with your program hun. Smile

(11-05-2014, 02:30 PM)prettylily Wrote:  
(11-05-2014, 06:28 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(11-05-2014, 04:19 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Breast shape/projection/frame/etc is going to have a lot of effect on how they appear, too. I think the best place to compare breast size is http://www.brabandproject.com/ as mentioned before since they have more accurate sizes.

You MUST be joking!!!! They don't have DDD, so I just looked up E and there's not a girl on that page that's bigger than a B cup!! According to this site, Phyllis Diller must've been a DD!!

The point is that most women are wearing the wrong bra size. The women on that site are properly fitted. Do you know your friend's band size?
Oh, yeah, I KNOW most women are wearing the wrong bra size and I DO get what you're saying, but it just doesn't look right!
If she ever told me her band size, I don't remember it. I no longer have any way to find out because, sadly, she died about 8 years ago. I'm not that great at guessing such things, either, but she WAS a tad on the round side. I'd have to guess she was a 38 or 40.

yes I've only lately learned about "sister sizes" recently too Big Grin ...I think it holds you up better to have a smaller band but the volume in a bigger cup is the same as smaller cups with bigger bands.....yea it sounded confusing I don't blame people for not getting it..you have to wear the sister bra size to see it
I was like what? but then I tried a sister size bra and was like hmm
bra brand some women say effect the size too
I mean nicki minaj is C cup she looks D .but it's 36C so..I think we should send her to Victoria secret to get fitted right Big Grin x] cause shes got one hell of a lil rib cage to be 36 ._.

http://bustyresources.wikia.com/wiki/Sis...arison.jpg

look at the picture

http://bustyresources.wikia.com/wiki/Sister_size

I think most people just associate all cup sizes as what they'd be under 34 bands ......the 34DDD is the band+cup size I dream to be <3
34 dd is my goal =/

but anyway pffft
I'm looking forward to this program ! GOOD LUCK keep us updated ;3 anytime yeh need some egging on or advise =D we'ere all hear ;3 to nbe together so ^_________________________^

According to what I'm seeing at the braband site, what I'd like to be is a 36FF.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon