Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Optimum Dome Design.

(12-05-2014, 04:37 AM)hunni Wrote:  
(08-05-2014, 01:35 AM)Karren Wrote:  These are my first attempt on the left and my main dome on the right... they bother have smaller openings then balloon out.. the one on the right really gives me a ton of swelling.. the one on the left was too deep before it ballooned out...

What have you actually used for these domes?
Something from hardware store? Smile

Hardware store.... lumber store... craft supply.... target or Walmart.... I've used plumbing pipe pieces... funnels... tumblers and large mugs... vases.... bowls..... anything the correct size that's plastic and doesn't have a sharp edge....

Karen i was meaning particulary the ones in the post that i replied to? What did u use for the dome on the right that gave you a ton of swelling? Smile

From any lumber store..... That is a 4" PVC pipe cap with a piece of 3-4 inch reducer glued in and cut off flush.... the ID is like 9mm... and its only 1/2 inch deep the expands to 12mm.... so only 1/2 inch of your breast touches the dome.... I've had swelling so large that the domes were stuck on..... after the pressure was released... but come off with a gentle pull... you can drill a hole in them and thread in a 3/16 inch hose nipple.... Personally I just place the hose under the dome.... apply it to my skin.... pump out the air and slip the hose out... stays pressurized.... for like ever!

Wow Karren, that is so cool! I love all your inventions and trials! I was thinking that too with the fish bowl. I wouldn't want the base to be too small (where the opening touches the boob) but the reasoning is right about wanting the tissue able to expand more circularly. It makes sense! If the opening is too small the boob might droop more if you think about it. You'd want a strong large base of the boob instead of a small opening so it can be held up well.

I think I need to go to the dollar store.. they have a ton of containers!

If I could find a big clear plexiglass box and cut two boob holes just the right distance apart..... then lay up against it and turn on the vacume ... as I grew I could just widen the holes! lol

Wanted to share what I have been working on.
I fall in the gap between XL and XXL, which is about a half an inch difference.
XXL Noogleberry domes were too large so i made a ring to reduce the size by a quarter of an inch.
Here is a cross section of what they look like,

I made them out of ¾ piece of wood, and stained them with a high gloss, and attached them with silicone.
The effect is to keep a gap between the wall of the dome and breast.
I have only just made them and will post any problems.

Very ingenious! ! any kind of opening restriction what keep your breasts away from the dome walls should work! love to see some photos!

I had to take apart my rings to round the inside corner – I found I was getting a mark from the corner on the inside.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

im a brava user. but i have used noogleberry before. what i like about brava domes is that they are oval shaped/tear drop shaped at the base. so you get suction on the entire top part of the breast, chest and pectorals, and of course in the clevage. to me this makes sense. theres no suctioning your boobs this way or that or pulling them into some unnatural shaped container. the domes (which are huge!) sit right around the whole breast. i really cant understand why everyone else is making domes with round bases? but yeah, they are unbelievably expensive by god. karen, you should start making brava rip off domes. you could make a KILLING selling them on here. o and the squishy silicon that brava uses on the base of their domes is a total winner also... total comfort. i wonder how it would be possible to replicate something like that.... currently ive had barely any time to use brava. but im maintaining on 33.5-34 inches, depending on time of month- and thats during the times when im barely even using the system. when i do use it more regularly I maintain at 34 inches plus. i started at 32.5-33. i havent gained even a little bit of weight in this time either. under bust remains 28 inches. ive been using brava sporadically for a year. theres been several periods of consistant use (in the recommended wear pattern) and then months of patchy wear. i worried id get no results at all this way, but seems its just been much slower. wish i had a good few months to do a proper brava cycle and see where i end up. but these days i swell really easy, even when ive barely been using the system. last night I had my first brava session after a whole week, and wore it for about twelve hours. still had D cup swelling in the morning when i took off domes.

as I am fighting with my own nb right now to stay suctioned and fighting for my breast to take the shape I would like, I am bumping this thread.... its a good one, thanks karren.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon