Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria mirifica (Kwao Krua), Pueraria lobata (Kudzu) to mix or not to mix?

Interesting thread to me, who happens to have accidentally ordered kudzu from some not very business savvy people on Alibaba. I am soon to began taking PM again, the right way. I don't know what to do with this kudzu root. Boy was I steamed when I got that order. Dodgy Anyway, good luck to us all.

There maybe some thing good about it. But I suspect you would have to push the "toxicity level" to get somewhere.

(25-05-2014, 07:33 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Red clover can lead to sterility. It shrinks the ovaries (or testies) over time. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2858001/ don't mix red clover with anything.

I've wasted herbs by mixing them, when they have unwanted properties. Puerarias are similar enough, depending if something stronger is wanted or a longer lasting supply is wanted.

Sorry to hijack! Lovely, do you have any more info on this? To me it looks like the conclusion is that phytoestrogens before maturity can disrupt growth...hopefully that's what happened! I'm embarking on quite a high-dose red clover project so would be interested to know if it has any similar effect on adult female humans :S

(01-07-2014, 08:43 AM)isobasic Wrote:  Sorry to hijack! Lovely, do you have any more info on this? To me it looks like the conclusion is that phytoestrogens before maturity can disrupt growth...hopefully that's what happened! I'm embarking on quite a high-dose red clover project so would be interested to know if it has any similar effect on adult female humans :S

I responded about red clover on this thread http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20978&pid=122753#pid122753 If used, It'd be a lot better to use red clover topically than internally. Internally, more of it will more likely reach the gonads.

Phytoestrogens effects on before maturity development is a concern that is said about all herbs. Over-sensitizing and under-sensitizing receptors is what needs to be looked at. Pronounced effects too. Taking herbs before early puberty is what's potentially bad, don't want to start puberty early. Effects, including unwanted ones, by what hasn't been researched could be more pronounced, unwanted or risky before maturity.

[/quote]
Phytoestrogens effects on before maturity development is a concern that is said about all herbs. Over-sensitizing and under-sensitizing receptors is what needs to be looked at. Pronounced effects too. Taking herbs before early puberty is what's potentially bad, don't want to start puberty early. Effects, including unwanted ones, by what hasn't been researched could be more pronounced, unwanted or risky before maturity.
[/quote]

Even if it didn't stunt natural growth, I have heard many bio-women getting a boob job at 23 years of age and looking normal and good just to have their natural hormones kick in several years later and boob growth spurt happening. I believe that is Dolly Partons concern. I either heard that or read it somewhere.

WOw really I heard Dolly got a reduction was that cause she grew over her implants ? her boobs where fake at first before they grew really big?

You think the butt continues to grow too =D
and hips and lips (=

but I know I heard somebody who eat deserts with fish ovary and papayas started to get massive boobs that wouldn't stop growing xD

Ya, I think it was in a popular 80's Country Music Fan magazine. If I remember right, she had her fakes removed and was going to have a breast reduction. But the plastic surgeon was afraid of scar tissue build up or something. Plus her manager thought being big chested was NOT a liability with her pretty voice.

learn something new everyday

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon