Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My hopeful journey to DDs! :)

(09-05-2014, 06:39 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I wouldn't use FSO, it has anti-estrogenic properties and so does saw palmetto. spearmint, white peony root and coconut oil are good replacements.

ThANK YOU Lotus!! I'm glad I found this when I did. I have been massaging with FSO for about a week and my boobies shrunk. I've got some coconut oil at home so I hope I can get my boobies back and then some

(10-05-2014, 10:17 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(09-05-2014, 06:39 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I wouldn't use FSO, it has anti-estrogenic properties and so does saw palmetto. spearmint, white peony root and coconut oil are good replacements.

ThANK YOU Lotus!! I'm glad I found this when I did. I have been massaging with FSO for about a week and my boobies shrunk. I've got some coconut oil at home so I hope I can get my boobies back and then some

Sure, no problem!!!, and you look beautiful so we don't want to give anything back in terms of shrinkage, right?. Wink

i was gonna order FSO . its on my cart now.

but i heard that if you feel your bobies shrinking, its a good sign. Its like a sign of them growing up

(11-05-2014, 12:35 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  

i was gonna order FSO . its on my cart now.

but i heard that if you feel your bobies shrinking, its a good sign. Its like a sign of them growing up

Weight loss and exercise, that's what will cause them to shrink. For breast growth building tissue is the goal, that's the right direction you want. Your NBE choices are strictly up to you, the posts are there to inform on some of the research that's out there, all I wish for is everyone's success.

Wink

Weird FSO was the thing to use a little while ago Emily Loretta saw great results with it.

(11-05-2014, 02:42 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Weird FSO was the thing to use a little while ago Emily Loretta saw great results with it.
I'm guessing different people get different results

(11-05-2014, 02:42 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

Weird FSO was the thing to use a little while ago Emily Loretta saw great results with it.

I know, I was surprised to see the change in attitude. But NBE is largely uncharted territory. The same happened with saw palmetto, right?

Flaxseed and not flaxseed oil is the one that has anti-estrogenic effects because of the lignans. Flaxseed oil does not have lignans. It's been mentioned before in one of the threads, can't remember which one. Anyway, flaxseed oil is good for massages and I don't think it would cause shrinkage. Maybe you're in the follicular phase where your boobs are at their smallest?
& I second Frenchboobs, I do experience shrinkage before growth

Well, some flaxseed oil is advertised as having lignans. I assume they add them in, but those ones might cause shrinking.

I was thinking of trying out FSO for maybe a month and if there isnt any change then I would switch it to something else. I currently use it when I shower and then wash it off because I can't stand the fishy smell + I'm afraid of getting breakouts on my chest !
I was thinking of using PC because many of the girls have had success with it so I was thinking of trying it out and see how my body responses to it.. plus I am estrogen dominant and I read that it helps to balance hormone levels.
My breasts are larger some days and then smaller the others.. so I cannot really tell if I'm growing/swelling/staying the same? Also, I'm currently in my follicular phase but I should be entering my luteal phase quite soon.
Hopefully I am like AquaArab and Frenchboobs and experience some shrinkage before my growth Tongue
Anyhoos, I'm in my official first month only so I'm just going to keep going on and trying !
Happy growing everyone Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon