Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My hopeful journey to DDs! :)

I believe it is best to aim for maximum swelling 1 or 2 days a week by noogling 4 or 5 hours at high (but of course not damaging) pressure. Always drink water while nooglinng and massage at least 2 sessions every day. Good luck Smile

@James do you mean to noogle just twice a week but in 4-5 hour sessions ^^

That's it! Even more hours if you can find the time.

:O:O thanks James I'll try that out but 4-5 hours is definitely gonna be hard to fit in hehe.

Update:
I've thinking of going on saw palmetto for about a month because I've been growing some hair on my forearms and thighs which I have never had and it's really affecting how I feel lately (I'm pretty lucky I've been almost hairless on my limbs for my whole life). I read that saw palmetto can help with excess hair growth so I'll be trying it out for a month and if it helps i'll keep it for another month otherwise its bye bye ^^
My cleanse will only end at the end of the month so this is a list of what I'm currently taking:

Chlorella/Spirulina
Fish Oil
Milk thistle
Women's multivitamin
Coconut Oil
Sea Kelp
Evening Primrose
Saw Palmetto

I've been trying to massage with inward rotations 600 times but I haven't been consistent with it Sad
I currently have inflamed hair follicles on my right boob so I have only been noogling my left side for the past few days.
My period just ended and I experienced really good swelling this cycle and also some heaviness which hopefully is growth!!! Currently also still listening to blaketalks although I always seem to fall asleep Big Grin

Will update again with changes and hopefully my swelling remains !!
Happy growing everyone ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon