Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

taking breaks how often how effective?

does anyone take breaks in their programs? for a week or three days?
I hear your body gets used to herbs after a while so it helps...
one time I took a three day break and not evening kidding I got more growing feelings in my breasts than before when I started back into it with high dose....I was mid cycle at the time ..could it simply be the hormones where still in my system ?....does anybody do this in their routines ? and if so how often should I consider or well this mess up my program.......one week every 2 months or? I already dose change throughout to keep my body guessing

I use breast herb pill and fg powder, cumin and fennel c=

thank you for any help c=

(03-05-2014, 03:34 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  does anyone take breaks in their programs? for a week or three days?
I hear your body gets used to herbs after a while so it helps...
one time I took a three day break and not evening kidding I got more growing feelings in my breasts than before when I started back into it with high dose....I was mid cycle at the time ..could it simply be the hormones where still in my system ?....does anybody do this in their routines ? and if so how often should I consider or well this mess up my program.......one week every 2 months or? I already dose change throughout to keep my body guessing

I use breast herb pill and fg powder, cumin and fennel c=

thank you for any help c=

it's true, your body does get used to the hormones and will even start producing less (why most people who use bcp will get swelling and other symptoms of high hormones to start with till their own hormone production stops, then after stopping bcp it takes your body a while to make any more of its own). There are some herbs such as fenugreek and goat's rue which 'unregulate' your response to hormones, meaning you'll become more sensitive to whatever you are taking. I like to switch up the adaptogens i take every now and then to take advantage of this (fenugreek and goat's rue alternately). I'll take one until i reach a plateau then swap for a bit. When you stop supplementing hormones, though, there'll be a period of time before your body reboots its own production (it has to 'realise' you no longer have enough) and you might end up losing weight from your boobs and hips or gaining it in less 'feminine' places. When i take my 4-monthly break from bcp I take spearmint to ensure that I don't become androgen-dominant and lose my gains while my body is not making its own oestrogen and progesterone and neither am i supplementing with artificial hormones.

thanx whizz you have been very helpful...ah must write all that down xDDDD aw thanx ;]

<3 good luck on your nbe =DD

so how much spearmint would you take mg wise ..tea, powder or pill
so every 4 months for how long? ah so every 4 months you take a break for how long ....and you change from fg to goats r ....I would change my fg doses all the time seeing I take it often in smoothies as well as my every day dose mixes .........I don't have spearmint atm so untill I get some should I take lower doses periods instead of full on breaks? I've been loosing weight rather than gaining however so I'm safe?.........what about a three-5 day break every 2 months? 3 to little 5 to much
if you don't know what to answer don't worry ! if you see this reply please fill me in on your breaks and progress c= thanx

aw man how do you reply to one post at a time I'm such a newb xD

plus anyone else add your thoughts and advice too =DDD

(03-05-2014, 08:57 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  so how much spearmint would you take mg wise ..tea, powder or pill
so every 4 months for how long? ah so every 4 months you take a break for how long ....and you change from fg to goats r ....I would change my fg doses all the time seeing I take it often in smoothies as well as my every day dose mixes .........I don't have spearmint atm so untill I get some should I take lower doses periods instead of full on breaks? I've been loosing weight rather than gaining however so I'm safe?.........what about a three-5 day break every 2 months? 3 to little 5 to much
if you don't know what to answer don't worry ! if you see this reply please fill me in on your breaks and progress c= thanx

Hi rocket,

I think your name is appropriate, you have so many questions!!, it's like you're blasting off on an NBE ROCKET, lol, It's all cool. Cool
  • Spearmint-Anti-androgenic properties reduces the level of free testosterone in the blood, while leaving total testosterone and DHEAS unaffected
  • Damiana-For hormone imbalance, improve poor mammary gland development, (be careful here, especially for the side effects).
  • Fenugreek-Prolactin stimulate, increases production of estrogen, phytoestrogen, adaptogen
  • As far as taking breaks, currently I think 5 days on and 2 days off is the breast (ha) approach. And on the off days use Milk Thistle:
  • Milk Thistle-Cleanses the liver of excess hormones

Peggy, made an interaction list linked with Webmd that everyone should check before and during any program adjustments.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19869

(03-05-2014, 10:49 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-05-2014, 08:57 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  so how much spearmint would you take mg wise ..tea, powder or pill

Hi rocket,

I think your name is appropriate, you have so many questions!!, it's like you're blasting off on an NBE ROCKET, lol, It's all cool. Cool
  • Spearmint-Anti-androgenic properties reduces the level of free testosterone in the blood, while leaving total testosterone and DHEAS unaffected
  • Damiana-For hormone imbalance, improve poor mammary gland development, (be careful here, especially for the side effects).
  • Fenugreek-Prolactin stimulate, increases production of estrogen, phytoestrogen, adaptogen
  • As far as taking breaks, currently I think 5 days on and 2 days off is the breast (ha) approach. And on the off days use Milk Thistle:
  • Milk Thistle-Cleanses the liver of excess hormones

Peggy, made an interaction list linked with Webmd that everyone should check before and during any program adjustments.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19869

^_^ haha lets hope I'll rocket my bust size too !! ee
thanx for duh info ;DD
sounds good ....oh yuss I've heard of cleanse type herb or diets...the whole raw vegan thing or juice fast is meant to help (I think) ,I'll try to have vegetable juice day with milk thistle...and some fruit cause you know juice days suck =c !! ...I should have some milk thistle on me think its 1000 mg .......
5 days on then two days "cleanse" or low/no animal fat day without herbs besides milk thistle and spearmint then back on?
need to add spearmint then ...I don't know mg to get but maybe I'll get some tea ......thank you c= good luck with nbe'ing
thank you lotus and yeh I'll check out the side effects

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon