Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

I personally take a good tablespoon of it
1 gram = 1000 mg (apparently)
so three tablespoonfuls three times a day would be 1500 mg?
I hope that helps !!!! 500 grams
natures way sells 180 x 600 mg for 5 times as much but the powder
gram wise works out as 50 x 1000 mg
one tablespoon of salt is apparently..damn 5.86 grams ....so you'd be safe with your tablespoons.........most breast products in pill form recommend 3-2 pills a day with a dose of 1200 mg fg c=

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fenugreek-Seeds-Ground-Grade-A-Premium-Quality-/160883570130?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item25756875d2
I've bought this and others from shops I know it's the real thing cause I use it for my face to makes it soft ......this is British only though? well it's a good example !1000grams for under 5 !! isn't that like 3 in dollars !! but supermarkets will sell in smaller quanties at the spice section table spoon is safe dose .....I'd even recommend adding it to smoothies or adding water and drinking throughout the day.....it's a spice but if you cook it you may loose some of it's good properties !! aw man I really hope I helped xD I'm new to this site

good luck c=

I just saw your pictures and fainted .......you are unbelievably beautiful .......your just a lil hourglass c= <3 your waist is tiny and it is flat too OOOOOOOO= you like something from the 60's =p or a cartoon !!!!
you are gorgeous C;
but still good luck with growing even bigger !!! they are super full already look even bigger when beside that dainty lil ribcage!!!! keep posting c= I hope the fg goes good!!

(03-05-2014, 12:20 AM)rocketmelon Wrote:  I personally take a good tablespoon of it
1 gram = 1000 mg (apparently)
so three tablespoonfuls three times a day would be 1500 mg?
My package says 1/4 tsp is .5grams/500mg. I heard taking the right amount will make you smell like maple syrup. Thanks for the suggestion though!!! I think I'll higher my dosage as well Big Grin. And thanks for the encouragement and support. I can't wait to share my progress with everyoneBig GrinBig Grin

It hasn't really been a week but I shrunkHuh but not really upset. I'm not really sure how that happened since my butt seems to have grown bigger.
My new measurements are:
Waist: 23
underbust: 24
bust: 32.5
Bra size: 24FF Dodgy
Yeah thats gonna be really fun to find. I can fit into my 28E's kinda okay and 32C VS bra gives me spillage but very nice cleavage so I'll take it.

(02-05-2014, 11:15 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  UPDATED (again) Plan:
*Breast enhancement subliminals 30minutes
*massage with coconut oil 30minutes
*1000mg PM 14 days out of my 28 day cycle
*MSM 1000mg
*fenugreek 1 tsp (Homemade capsules)
*Spearmint throughout
* Fish oil 1000mg
*Biotin
*One a day for women
*Daily Protein Shake
*at least 8 cups water daily
Yoga and Pilates Weekdays. Cardio 3 days a week. Still waist training!

good your not too down about shrinking ;[
It's a sign your breast are swelling Big Grin part of the process.one day mine where swollen within one day and changed shape .. ..I'm keeping a record of growing feelings (anything) to know I'm growing mostly after pms time ;D , in puberty my boobs never made much nerve "noise" (that's what I like to call it =p) they just went boom and where filling my top xD ...I'm pms now so I'm worried if i'll shrink soon ah D=

by 3-6 months I bet your'll have grown good growth but seeing you swell could be sooner ..I hear 6 month is the mark for permanent growth ! even for people who get growth on the 2-4 month are told to do 6 months just to make sure ;]

aha I checked your bio your the same age and height as me xD we will have to make a note of that give each other tips a long the way =D I'll make sure to keep you up to date if I make progress myself which I hope I will !!! xD if by 6 months I make no progress I'll need to tweak meh program xD

It's nice to find another person I can relate to RocketMelon!Big Grin and I appreciate you keeping me up to date. I'll be sure to do the same with any changes I may experience SmileSmile
I think because I still feel new to NBE and a flaky Gemini I'm prone to lots of tweaking lol. But I plan to stick to my routine for as long as I can. I've not been keeping up this week because I had to take a trip for a wedding but I'm starting full swing again todaySmile

I woke up with sore and heavy breast. They honestly look very big to me Big Grin. I'm thinking it may be pms boobs but it's started quite early seeing as my period is two weeks away. I heard some women get swelling and soreness during ovulation as well and I should be ovulating in about 2 days. My breast have also been quite itchy lately so I hope that's a good sign.

Mine get itchy, too! Itchy is good. I've been getting the early "PMS boobs" as well, right around my ovulation date. Just wait until you get your actual luteal swelling! I'll bet it's going to be enormous!

(13-05-2014, 02:58 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Mine get itchy, too! Itchy is good. I've been getting the early "PMS boobs" as well, right around my ovulation date. Just wait until you get your actual luteal swelling! I'll bet it's going to be enormous!

I have a love/hate relationship with my PMS boobs because they always look so nice and then they shrink and I'm sadSad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon