Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

This isn't a boob update since I haven't measured but they seem to get bigger everyday Big Grin

My booty has gain a half an inch in about 3 weeks putting me at 33.5 and might I add I look lovely in a pair of yoga paints Tongue

I've very excited since getting a bigger bum was part of my body goals. I hope the growth continues 1.5 inches till i reach my butt goals!

You have an AMAZING body! Like, oh my gosh, that is totally my goal size for breasts, waist, everything. SO cute and perfect!

(20-05-2014, 03:32 AM)Kristin00 Wrote:  You have an AMAZING body! Like, oh my gosh, that is totally my goal size for breasts, waist, everything. SO cute and perfect!

Thank you! Big Grin

For my weekly boobie update I'd like to share some pics to get an idea of my boob to body ration

This is in 28E unlined bra and it gives me good projection but since its small it does squish my boobs down a bit

This is 32D lightly lined also a bit small and not has much support but I get more cleavage and I cant wear the straps as tight as I need them or it will cause my boobs pain from being too squished

I havent measured and don't intend to until the end of this month the beginning of next but I'm very happy with the progress. I will also included booby pics NSFW with my monthly measurements.

I know I said I would wait but I'm excited and couldn't anymore lol
before NBE April 20th

Currently

My breast look more even as well

Your right breast looks much bigger in your second photo.

(22-05-2014, 09:06 PM)peggy Wrote:  Your right breast looks much bigger in your second photo.
I love how they are now and I'm excited for more growth in the months to comeSmile

That's great, lovedebbii. Your breasts are really beautiful. Smile

Your body AND your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!! :-) Wish I looked like you!!

(23-05-2014, 12:43 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Your body AND your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!! :-) Wish I looked like you!!

Your too sweet BlushBlush Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon