Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

(02-05-2014, 06:36 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Gorgeous, gee whiz! I have to ask, how old are you? And you haven't had breast enhancements?

Nope those are all natural. I'll be 19 next month but i'm small in stature. only 5'0. People think I'm like a preteen when i wear baggy clothes lol

Wow! So lucky! What size is the corset? Your waist is already tiny!

OMG your body is AWESOME. Your boobs are beautiful, so round and pretty with small areolae. And your waist is perfect. I am so jealous.

You don't need to be here darling! Too gorgeous!

Seriously, though, you're breasts are perfect. I want them! Tongue

(02-05-2014, 12:37 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Wow! So lucky! What size is the corset? Your waist is already tiny!
It's 20inches and I got it from orchard corsets.com. You can get 15% off if you use the promo code danielle15

(29-04-2014, 07:33 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  UPDATED Plan:
*Breast enhancement subliminals 30minutes
*massage with flaxseed oil in the morning and baby oil before bed 20minutes daily
*1000mg PM 14 days out of my 28 day cycle
*MSM 1000mg
*fenugreek 1/4 tsp & Saw palmetto 1/4 tsp (Homemade capsules)
* Fish oil 1000mg
*Biotin
*One a day for women
*Daily Protein Shake
*at least 8 cups water daily
Yoga and Pilates Weekdays. Cardio 3 days a week. Still waist training!

if you don't want your boobs, you can always give them to me Big Grin

on a serious note, you have a georgous body ! How much do you weight ?

(02-05-2014, 07:23 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(02-05-2014, 12:37 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Wow! So lucky! What size is the corset? Your waist is already tiny!
It's 20inches and I got it from orchard corsets.com. You can get 15% off if you use the promo code danielle15

Ah thanks! I'll hold myself back for now though, just got myself a stretchy unattractive velcro thing as i found i barely worse my corset as it wasn't very practical Sad

(02-05-2014, 11:44 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  if you don't want your boobs, you can always give them to me Big Grin

on a serious note, you have a georgous body ! How much do you weight ?

I would gladly detach and give them to you if I could!
I weigh 97lbs right now. I wanna gain so that I'm at least 110 but i don't think my mom will be satisfied unless I gain like 30lbs lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon