Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tell me if its cool

(30-04-2014, 03:17 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
(30-04-2014, 03:06 AM)prettylily Wrote:  You should consider looking for 28 or 30 band bras. Really, you sound like a 26D/DD, but that's a custom-only size. Your underbust should be roughly equal to your band size, not 7 inches smaller like it is right now.

interesting
you seem knowledgable on this topic.

i'll go tomorrow and try a 28D in store .

thanks for telling me
I totally agree with prettylily. With the old flawed way of measuring I'd be put into a 30D but thats 3 cups smaller than what i actually wear. The right bra makes a good difference and can also help with breast tissue migration

(29-04-2014, 09:44 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
(28-04-2014, 03:22 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hi hun,

You can soak fenugreek seeds in water and drink the water if you don't want to take pills. I used this method along with another couple of herbs and I gained 0.5 inches in around 5 weeks. Here is a link to my thread:

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17801

I have been using PM to achieve results recently but fenugreek has worked for me in the past. As you can see from my starter pics I was a 32a as well so you can still achieve success when you start small. Good luck xx

hey thanks Big Grin

im gonna check your link

curious question: How big are your mother's /siters's/ aunt ?

All the females in my family have big 36DD cups. Is it supposed to be genetic? Why don't I have big breast either?

Hi hun,

My mother has very large breasts, I think an E or F cup. My sister is a D but my auntie doesn't look as big as them. I know how you feel. I thought I would end up large busted because of my mum and sisters size but mine just didn't grow very much :-P. My mum always used to say I was lucky because I could wear strappy tops and she couldn't because she didn't feel they supported her large bust. If only we could have swapped haha xx

(30-04-2014, 04:30 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(30-04-2014, 03:17 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
(30-04-2014, 03:06 AM)prettylily Wrote:  You should consider looking for 28 or 30 band bras. Really, you sound like a 26D/DD, but that's a custom-only size. Your underbust should be roughly equal to your band size, not 7 inches smaller like it is right now.

interesting
you seem knowledgable on this topic.

i'll go tomorrow and try a 28D in store .

thanks for telling me
I totally agree with prettylily. With the old flawed way of measuring I'd be put into a 30D but thats 3 cups smaller than what i actually wear. The right bra makes a good difference and can also help with breast tissue migration

Smile When you try on bras, to make sure they actually fit, you should put it on and lean forward, reaching into your cups to scoop all your breast tissue into the cups. Make sure that the band isn't riding up and that you can only pull it out maybe an inch away from your body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon