Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The hormone party!

(22-03-2015, 11:48 AM)priyanka17 Wrote:  I am totally confused right now..I mean I have normal proge. And excess estrogen so I need to lower my estrogen but how?and what should I do to increase my breast size I mean even if I bring my estrogen to normal that won't make them grow Huhdon't know what to do

A hormone panel is the only way to evaluate levels, an online test is based on generalities. Meaning you could be positive for multiple side effects in each category. The obvious question is your age. Believe it or not, you're still producing growth hormones (naturally) up until 25-26 before it starts to tank. I would suggest you take a step back from pursuing NBE until you understand how hormones work in the body. Read the NBE Non-herbal systems, are you on bcp?. Start here first, spend some understanding how NBE works, this process takes a longtime, (2years), financial commitment of $25.00 low end, $75 upper end on a monthly basis. Relax, take a breath and proceed a slowly, rushing into this will end up costing you time and money (needlessly).

I'll be glad to offer any further assistance after you've done the research, good luck.
Smile

NBE Non-herbal systems
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

(22-03-2015, 06:11 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(22-03-2015, 11:48 AM)priyanka17 Wrote:  I am totally confused right now..I mean I have normal proge. And excess estrogen so I need to lower my estrogen but how?and what should I do to increase my breast size I mean even if I bring my estrogen to normal that won't make them grow Huhdon't know what to do

A hormone panel is the only way to evaluate levels, an online test is based on generalities. Meaning you could be positive for multiple side effects in each category. The obvious question is your age. Believe it or not, you're still producing growth hormones (naturally) up until 25-26 before it starts to tank. I would suggest you take a step back from pursuing NBE until you understand how hormones work in the body. Read the NBE Non-herbal systems, are you on bcp?. Start here first, spend some understanding how NBE works, this process takes a longtime, (2years), financial commitment of $25.00 low end, $75 upper end on a monthly basis. Relax, take a breath and proceed a slowly, rushing into this will end up costing you time and money (needlessly).

I'll be glad to offer any further assistance after you've done the research, good luck.
Smile

NBE Non-herbal systems
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

Thank you so much lotus and I think you are right..I should have a proper understanding of nbe before starting my program and that thread is full of infoSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon