Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new!

Hello, I'm new! Currently I wear a 32B, and my goal is to go up to a C. I started the daily massage about a week ago and just purchased flax seed oil. How effective have these methods been for you?!

(24-04-2014, 12:46 AM)Amy.Schmidt Wrote:  Hello, I'm new! Currently I wear a 32B, and my goal is to go up to a C. I started the daily massage about a week ago and just purchased flax seed oil. How effective have these methods been for you?!

Look at my program.

It's very simple and I have achieved quite a bit of growth in one month from it only using EPO, FSO, and MSM paired with massage (lymphatic massage).

-Bette

Hi, Amy. Results really depend from person to person. Just know that if you're consistent with your program and give your body the time it needs, you will definitely grow! Keep up the massages, incorporate the flaxseed oil, and make sure you're drinking enough water, eating well, and getting plenty of sleep at night.

Hey- my Programm for the last 2 months was massaging, too.
Results depend from Person to person so I can only speak for myself: I have grown a bit more than an inch in 8 weeks.
And I think its permanent, but I'll Keep on massaging for about 10 months.

You can check out my thread at "Personal Programs".

After 3 weeks I have one inch of growth, I have kept it all.

-Bette

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon