Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Updates on my program

Hello hello!!

It's been about a month since I've last posted .

Went to ND, had blood drawn, see how that goes.

Been using KangZhu cups for about 3 weeks. Noticed a lot of temporary swelling the first time. Using the large cups, about 1 hr/ day. Haven't used them this week since it's school vacation and I don't want to explain that all to my kids.

I've cut back on the massage and hypnosis. Again, slacking because I didn't see results after 3 months. Oh well.

On a good note, I am growing!! I upgraded my bras from 34b to 34c, which has been exciting! I was seriously spilling out of a B cup, that's been exciting!!

I have been slacking, eating junk (tons of sugar, thank you Easter) and not exercising. Finishing off all the crap in the house and back to nice wholesome diet!!!

So the first pics are my starting pics from a month ago, second set is from today
[attachment=6286]

Because I can't figure you-know-what out
[attachment=6287]

There is already a great difference, they look bigger and firmer, congrats! Smile

Thanks Insanity89!! I appreciate it!!

Happy growing to you as well!!!

Don't slack stick with it!
They are looking beautiful more full and perky a lot of difference.
Your lucky how big they look as a c.

Thanks Bonita!!

I've been good this morning and haven't caved to my sweets temptation! I also massaged last night as well

Oh, gosh, Easter got me, too! I've been eating so many sugary treats and candies! Terrible.

Your breasts are looking better already! I can't believe there's only a month's time between the two sets of pictures!

I hear you with the sugar, I've been craving it for the past week! The candy is killing me! I caved this morning when my husband bought donuts. Oh well, it tastes good and tomorrow's another day!

Thank you blessed breasts!! Happy growing to you as well!!

Easter and chocolate just about killed my girlish figure! lol. You look like you have grown a lot... congratulations and keep up the pumping!

It's good to know I'm not alone when it comes to my sweet tooth! I've been asking myself before I eat junk "Is it worth your growth/progress so far?" It works...sometimes!!!

Thank you very much Karren! Happy growing to you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon