Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tip for newcomers: take pictures

Thanks. Taking pictures and labeling it with dates is good idea to keep track of progress.

(07-01-2010, 10:16 AM)Ella J Wrote:  Taking pictures is very recomended, for your own comparison. NBE can take quite a long time and many women say that they easily forgot what they looked like. And they would serve you for motivation, so take pictures girls!
Hello,
Me new on this site and found your post so help full here..
Thanks for posting here.

Well here is nice topic..
I receive lot of new information due to of you..
Thanks for it..

take a picture is better way to introduced any one in the internet . but sometime is misuse

Great tip. I wish I had taken pics from the very get-go. I didn't take my first one until after about a month or two of massage and herbs, once I started to grow a little. If I hadn't even taken that picture, I wouldn't have realized how far I've come. I still feel like my breasts aren't that big, but every now and again I look back at my old picture and remember how much of a journey it really has been. I can reassure myself by looking at my pictures that this is all worth it, and I also plan to create my own picture thread once I reach my goal to help other women who don't believe NBE actually works.

Take pictures everyone. Even if you don't put them online, take them for yourself. You'll be glad you did.

Will do! Especially since I'm horrible at measuring. Thanks! I hadn't thought to do that. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon