Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sneezee NBE program

Thanks isobasic! Smile I did a check online and apparently the antibiotics makes birth control less effective. I'll play on the safe side and take a rest on the herbs until I finish the antibiotics.

I am getting better (emotionally too)

back to massaging. and this morning i realise, one of my favourite bra doesn't feel like its the right size, it felt too small/tight around the waist band. Yikes. it would either mean i have been wearing the wrong size all along or that i am growing. almost reaching the 1 month mark..

told my bf that I am trying to grow my boobs and he is supportive of it! YEAY. but dang it, now I really have to grow some!! :/

oh yes, i feel so hungry these days. i read some thread that FG does that?

also is there a certain BMI i have to be at to get good result? I'm only at 18.5

I think you can grow as long as you're not underweight. 18.5 is a good bmi but gaining weight I'm sure would help increase the fat in your breast.

(09-05-2014, 05:40 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I think you can grow as long as you're not underweight. 18.5 is a good bmi but gaining weight I'm sure would help increase the fat in your breast.

Thanks love! I want to maintain my weight but still get fats for boob growth....

A month after my first acupuncture session. I did plan to go twice a month but I guess I couldnt.

I did go on 17 May for two more sessions. My acupuncturist was pleased that there is an improvement, said I am forming a little cleavage now.
My grandmother noticed that I am not as flat chested any more. (Both didnt know I am doing herbs too)

I guess as far as acupuncture goes, I will try to go once a month. Whatever that helps my nbe program! LOL

I started FG (610g) on 26 April.
I did begin to take PM (250g) 5 May when I got my period and took it for 14 days (17 May).
Doing a one week break frm both currently. Will increase FG & PM intake.

I try to listen to hynotheraphy when I can.
Massaging with cocoa butter oil and FG powder. (I ever commented that I never smelt FG-ish maple syrup UNTIL using the powder. I like it. HAHA)

I did a measurement at work (my work has a measuring tape)
9 May 14
28" under bust
31" bust

I succumbed and bought one earlier for home use.
20 May 14
28" under bust
31.5/32? bust

31 was squeezing my left nipple but was fine on my right boobs.

SO.. YEAY? for half an inch growth on leftie! lol

Contemplating posting pictures. should i do it here or on progress pic thread?

Found a cool link (Thanks BonitaDD) Probably will try this too.

OH. a bit TMI, but bf seem to enjoy the firmness of it. He will never comment (he's like that) but I KNOW HE IS PLEASED. lol Tongue

Oh me oh my!

After my nightly massage today I decide to take a photo and compare. Guess what?!
I took a side boob pic on 20th May and compared today's.. I LOOK FULLER NOW!!!
SO HAPPYYYY!! I...have a bit of a side boob now! I have curves when the previous one was just two pathetic mounds! I had to check if I took the same side and I did! Still can't believe it I went to create a collage and compare.

OH MY OH MY! Indeed it was taking shape!!!

I can't wait till my kangzhu pumps come in! It's just shipped out today I won't be expecting it till 2 or 3 weeks from now.

I'm so..Pleased!! I may even start posting pictures! Blush

Here goes Blush a collage of front view

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Side (the one I'm currently very pleased with)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, huge improvement! Well done. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon