Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

reccomended program?

wow first post here. hi!
im planning to enhance my bust as much as possible within a 32d+ range (hopefully but id be happy with a c even) through hypnosis and massage... does anyone have a reccomened program? i have no idea where to start as i just discovered how big the NBE world really is!
also, i have an electric... thing? of my mothers she uses for anti aging purposes. not a massager, just gives an electric current. im wondering if thatd be of any use? thank you for any information!

Hello and welcome to the forum!
I'm doing massage (300 circles, 2x a day) since 2 months - now I'm doing it the 3rd month and I've added 100 circles of the Chi Massage to my Routine. I also added hypnosis - 17 minutes.

Maybe I'm a fast responder (luckily!) - because I gained 3.5-4cm so far (more than 1 Inch, 1.5 inches) only with massaging Smile
I can totally recommend this massage I'm doing.

And I'm doing the hypnosis all the Girls do on the 30 days hypnosis study. I've done it every day this week and I will do it 2x/week furthermore, because I really think it works for me!

That's only what worked for me. You have to try, everybody responds on sth different Wink

wow thats some results! o.o
but yeah i've been trying to listen to ben talks but the voice creeps me a little bit x3 may be trying the other hypnosis, we'll see.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon