Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling, Massage & Progress

One month update!

I noogled last night a little too hard and gave myself some red dots. Oops! I've been noogling about 6 times a week 1-2x a day. I massage about 2-3x a day and swoop and scoop throughout the day when I remember.
I have been noogling while laying back a bit on pillows and been seeing great top swelling from that.

Anyway, last night I noticed a firm/hard lump of tissue above each breast that didn't used to be there. I tried to focus my massage on that top area and the inner area. So, the lumps aren't as noticable today, they seem more incorporated into the upper breast. After the session I measured 36" bust, so an inch of swelling.
Lots to grab, which I love.
I'm still wildly asymmetrical and my pictures accentuate the difference.

Measured 35" bust and 28.5" under this morning, about 34" over. Took pictures. There is a definite difference between my first picture and today! Yay!

Must have been one of those days because I over did it too yesterday.... so much I have to take a few days off to heal! lol... congratulations on your progress! Are you pumping the smaller breast more than the other?

Ouch, take care of those boobies, Karren!

I massage it more, but haven't been noogling it more. I guess I've just wanted to see growth more than symmetry, but I really do need to focus more attention to lil boob.

When I do fat transfer massage I try to massage over to the small side more, too.

I wish I was brave enough to post pics.

My right breast was smaller so I pumped it twice as much as both.... last night it looked larger than the left one! Don't fret about posting photos.... as long as you can track your progress... that's all that matters....

(14-05-2014, 04:50 PM)Karren Wrote:  My right breast was smaller so I pumped it twice as much as both.... last night it looked larger than the left one! Don't fret about posting photos.... as long as you can track your progress... that's all that matters....

Oh that's good! I am going to start giving the small side extra time every day and see how it goes.

So, this morning I tried hydro noogling. I did it in the shower while I was shaving my legs. I like it pretty good. Plus, I can clean the NB right then and there. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

My Bradelis order arrived. I ordered sizing according to their size chart. I got a 32F Connie bra. I'm pretty sure a 30F would fit perfectly. I can already hook it on the tightest hooks. The bra is super soft and comfy. The padding is a bit pillowy, not what I'm used to from American bras. The bra really gives the boobs tons of profile. They are up and out and closer together! I'm deciding if I want to return it for the other size. Since it cost so much I probably will.

In most bras I measure 35" at the widest point, the same as without a bra. In the Connie bra I measure 37" at the widest point and the widest point is much higher than in another bra or naked. Haha! My husband was very impressed.

sounds like a great bra!

(15-05-2014, 04:08 PM)Karren Wrote:  sounds like a great bra!

Oh, yes! Yes it is! I can officially recommend Bradelis. This bra is so comfy and works miracles on my cleavage. TOTALLY worth the expense.

I'm keeping the one I have, even though I believe that a 30F would fit perfectly. I can wear this one on the tightest hooks and there is a bit of room at the top of the cups. I am hoping that I will be filling them in a month or two. Then I will buy a step II bra.

I already feel like I have forced much of my underarm and back tissue into my breasts over the past month of massaging. I'm looking forward to getting into the step II bras!

Here's a picture of me in my awesome Bradelis Connie bra. It basically adds 2 cup sizes (2 inches) to my bust. Really gets the girls up there, too.

[Image: 20140516_105412_zpsa8ba7fc2.jpg]

That is a really pretty bra and you fill it out fantastically!!

(19-05-2014, 05:58 PM)Karren Wrote:  That is a really pretty bra and you fill it out fantastically!!

Thanks Karren! It makes such a difference in my confidence.

I started a picture thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20594&pid=114751#pid114751

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon