Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling, Massage & Progress

I also think filling out is hard to capture and measure.... especially looking at yourself in the mirror.... sometimes photos help... Just keep with the program and give it time....

Thanks, Karren. I'm not giving up. It's a lot like exercise. It takes time, months, to see visible changes. I am content that my breasts are changing and will be patient for visible results.

All the best ! Im really looking forward to receiving my noogleberry which i just ordered last week.. especially after looking at all the success stories.. too inspiring!
I was thinking of getting a bradelis bra but they are really pricey.. I tried looking around online and realized that alot of asian bras actually have a similar function for around $30 .. going to do more homework on that and place an order soon!

(06-05-2014, 08:45 AM)skyeeeee Wrote:  All the best ! Im really looking forward to receiving my noogleberry which i just ordered last week.. especially after looking at all the success stories.. too inspiring!
I was thinking of getting a bradelis bra but they are really pricey.. I tried looking around online and realized that alot of asian bras actually have a similar function for around $30 .. going to do more homework on that and place an order soon!

Oh let me know about the bras. I have a Bradelis order on it's way. Cheaper, similar bras would be great, though.

Okay, I am thrilled with the 7:2 method and my heating pad!

I woke up feeling firm and big this morning. Measured at 28.5" under and 35" bust. I took a picture, too, and will compare it to my baseline pic later. I'm pretty sure it shows a difference!!! Big Grin

Is anyone else wildly asymmetrical? I look even worse in pictures! Not only is there a size difference, but they are shaped differently and hang very differently. They aren't twins....they don't even look like cousins. Rolleyes

I really hope that volume increase will help them to at least hang similar and look closer in size.

(06-05-2014, 08:18 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  
(06-05-2014, 08:45 AM)skyeeeee Wrote:  All the best ! Im really looking forward to receiving my noogleberry which i just ordered last week.. especially after looking at all the success stories.. too inspiring!

Oh let me know about the bras. I have a Bradelis order on it's way. Cheaper, similar bras would be great, though.

Bradelis are about the same price as Victoria Secret.... I have a few $80 bras.... and looks like they are having a Mothers Day Sale!

(07-05-2014, 04:50 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Is anyone else wildly asymmetrical? I look even worse in pictures! Not only is there a size difference, but they are shaped differently and hang very differently. They aren't twins....they don't even look like cousins. Rolleyes

I really hope that volume increase will help them to at least hang similar and look closer in size.

Same problem here! My right breast is smaller than my left and it has another shape. I'm trying to achieve symmetry, so I noogle the smaller boob 20-30 minutes longer and massage it twice as often, but no real results yet. Well, great changes take time, don't they ;-)
Good Luck with your Programm. I really like it, its similar to mine.

Well, I've been waking up with very full, firm feeling breasts. A little sore, too, from massage and NB. I'm really happy with the 7:2 with heating pad and plan to continue with that. I've been going to bed with Jason Cooling Tea Tree muscle rub on.

I've noticed that my breast tissue seems to take up more space on my chest. When I put the NB cups on there is more soft tissue on the outside of the rim to suck in. I love it! The inner area is still feeling softer and looking like my inner boob is filling in a bit.

Oh, and I'm getting more upper boob fill in the NB cups now. Yesterday for the first time my upper breast area was much fuller during pumping. Can't say it stayed around, but I am happy about it. Hopeful!

So, it used to be that when I raised my arms above my head I would get divets in my breasts. It looked like a spoon had scooped out tissue near my nipple. I wish I had taken pics now! Now when I raise my arms above my head there is no divet or hollowed out portion!!!!

I'm so ecxited. My husband still can't see a difference, but I can see these small changes. I'm sure it will be a little while before there is a visual size difference.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon