Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Guide to Herbs/Noogleberry/Massage/Topicals/Detoxing

Thanks Ella,
I use PM cream, PG cream & volufiline cream. I try to space them out but sometimes I get so busy I forget & then try to get all the topicals applied before bedtime. At the worst, there's usually a 3 hr. time span between any applications.

(20-04-2014, 12:06 AM)lostacres6 Wrote:  Thanks Ella,
I use PM cream, PG cream & volufiline cream. I try to space them out but sometimes I get so busy I forget & then try to get all the topicals applied before bedtime. At the worst, there's usually a 3 hr. time span between any applications.

Oh i got ya. Cycling confuses me. I thought most people were cycling pm and pc cream :s
theres plenty of dedicated PM threads, maybe they can answer you in the safest way Smile

Thanx Ella for all your time and effort to share such valuable info with us,much appreciated

Best. Thread. Ever. Thanks for this Ella!

(14-12-2016, 11:08 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  Best. Thread. Ever. Thanks for this Ella!

Oh thank you. This thread is so old, my thoughts have likely changed since posting this  Shy

Anyone who knows me well knows im all about being careful and not overloading with herbs now. Personal experience after a couple of years on here will do that to you...

For now Ive found this and "think" it looks like a good product. Im a fan of wise woman herbals as shes all about detoxing and breast health so going to try this product
http://nz.iherb.com/WiseWays-Herbals-LLC...12-g/25629 it has a lot of detox anti cancer herbs in it. The reviews all state is helps relieve fibrostic breasts and PMS related breast swelling. NOT that i want to loose that :s but I realise its not necessarily a good thing..

It also appears that MOST of the breast health products out there that promote breast health and balance have decent amounts of vitamen D in them. Ive recently upped my Vit D3 for health reasons and i feel better off for it.
Higher Vit D3 must be accompanied by K2 and under guidance of a natural health professional.

(14-12-2016, 11:08 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  Best. Thread. Ever. Thanks for this Ella!

Agreed.

Ella, please don't mind the repost,  Rolleyes this is awesome information, I like finding gems like this thread in our archives.

(21-04-2017, 03:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Agreed.

Ella, please don't mind the repost,  Rolleyes this is awesome information, I like finding gems like this thread in our archives.

Oh this was pre non herbal nbe thread. I think alot of the same info is in that Smile

(21-04-2017, 05:49 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Agreed.

Oh this was pre non herbal nbe thread. I think alot of the same info is in that Smile

Lol...pre or post, no matter, it's still OG (original gangster).  Smile

(21-04-2017, 05:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-04-2017, 05:49 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Agreed.

Lol...pre or post, no matter, it's still OG (original gangster).  Smile

lol thanks G!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon