Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Guide to Herbs/Noogleberry/Massage/Topicals/Detoxing

Awesome thread, thankyou Ella!!

Thank you Ella !

Thanks guys! Smile and nice butt Ceci :p

(09-04-2014, 05:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thanks guys! Smile and nice butt Ceci :p

Thank you Ella, I squat a lot Tongue
Smile 

Hi Ella,
Could you tell me where I could buy this volufiline cream?
and would you need to wear gloves or something when aplying it so your hands don't get fat?sorry if that sounds dumbish haha
Thanks!Big Grin

(10-04-2014, 09:15 AM)skm16 Wrote:  Hi Ella,
Could you tell me where I could buy this volufiline cream?
and would you need to wear gloves or something when aplying it so your hands don't get fat?sorry if that sounds dumbish haha
Thanks!Big Grin

Hey Smile
Amazon.com sells the eveline 3d and some girls here rate that one highly. Or isosensuals.com sell a chemical paraben free version.
No gloves required. In plastic surgery circles they use volufiline cream to plump up the face too. Fyi isosensuals.com have run out as I tried to reorder some cream the other day :'(

Thanks Ella, very enlightening Smile Motivates me to continue!

Unless someone has some health risk for using PM, what will be the logic behind using any other phytoestrogens in combination with PM? Wouldn't they fight for the same limited estrogen receptors? Unless as Ella mentions say for red clover there are different types of phytos that may fit into slightly different receptors?

Does anyone know what time it takes for topicals to be absorbed? How much time should I wait to apply a different topical?
Thanx

(19-04-2014, 11:43 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  Does anyone know what time it takes for topicals to be absorbed? How much time should I wait to apply a different topical?
Thanx

Hey. This doesnt answer your question fuly but from what ive read topicals can potentially be absorbed straight into the bloodstream even potentially at a higher rate than ingesting herbs orally. This fact may be argued and is debated but assuming its correct id imagine the turnaround is pretty quick so i wouldnt be mixing topicals close together and always bearing in mind how strong herbs and topical absorption really is. Be careful of the topicals and research if you have any doubts Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon