Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Guide to Herbs/Noogleberry/Massage/Topicals/Detoxing

This is definitely a go-to thread! Great job Ella Smile

I didnt use PC this luteal and I can tell my estrogen levels are way too high especially that i was using alot of fenugreek oil last follicular. Fatigue, drowsiness, cravings, breast tenderness etc...
Started PC today but didnt know im supposed to stop 2 days before my menstruation, why is that Peggy? I know that hormones are at their lowest when youre on your period and it starts dropping prior to that but what if you have low progesterone to start with. Wouldnt using a PC cream help it not be below normal even when its dropping?

Why is PM a bad idea if youre estrogen dominant? If you take low dosage and PC during luteal, wouldnt that balance things out? obviously theres different types of estrogen dominance.

I had all the estrogen dominance symptoms and when i test my progesterone levels were low. when i used PC for 3 months during luteal, all the symptoms disappeared. No PMS, no nothing.

Thanks aqua. Yes pm/hormones is all foreign to me. The dosing and timimg clearly is up for interpretation. I do like all the other info and how it all follows on in one thread for all the supportive methods of nbe :p

(07-04-2014, 09:59 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Started PC today but didnt know im supposed to stop 2 days before my menstruation, why is that Peggy?

Normally when you stop PC, and the progesterone levels drop, then you will get your menstruation 1-2 days later. But when I used PC in the past I just used it until I get my period and then stopped. Wink Just try it out and see how your body responds.

Quote:What You Should Know About Noogleberry
One thing you’ll want to keep in mind with the Noogleberry is that it works remarkably well – I think you can even grow an extra breast on your stomach or thigh using it, if you wish – but it requires consistency to produce results.

Is that for real?? I thought you need estrogen receptors in order to grow new tissue. Or am I wrong? Karren, you know the answer?

(08-04-2014, 12:09 AM)peggy Wrote:  
Quote:What You Should Know About Noogleberry
One thing you’ll want to keep in mind with the Noogleberry is that it works remarkably well – I think you can even grow an extra breast on your stomach or thigh using it, if you wish – but it requires consistency to produce results.

Is that for real?? I thought you need estrogen receptors in order to grow new tissue. Or am I wrong? Karren, you know the answer?

Lol I cant believe I highlighted that! For surgical reasons they can use suction to create extra skin stretch and tissue prior to procedures. Maybe they mean that?

I highlighted it. Wink

Liver support/Detox Tips for when we take our breaks:

Your liver is responsible for the breakdown of excess hormones in the body, so improving your liver function is central to hormonal health. Reduce your intake of foods that are hard on the liver: animal foods including meat, cheese, cream and ice cream; coffee, alcohol, sugar, chocolate, peanuts and any highly processed foods.

The cleansing properties of onions and garlic also help to remove excess hormones from the liver. Squeezing lemon juice into your drinking water helps stimulate liver activity. Fibrous nuts and seeds such as linseeds and almonds help bind liver toxins for elimination via the bowel. They're also rich sources of omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFAs) which help stabilise mood swings caused by hormonal dysfunction. Green 'super foods' such as chlorella or spirulina and organic vegetable juices are some other good liver stimulating agents.

(08-04-2014, 08:04 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Liver support/Detox Tips for when we take our breaks:

Your liver is responsible for the breakdown of excess hormones in the body, so improving your liver function is central to hormonal health. Reduce your intake of foods that are hard on the liver: animal foods including meat, cheese, cream and ice cream; coffee, alcohol, sugar, chocolate, peanuts and any highly processed foods.

The cleansing properties of onions and garlic also help to remove excess hormones from the liver. Squeezing lemon juice into your drinking water helps stimulate liver activity. Fibrous nuts and seeds such as linseeds and almonds help bind liver toxins for elimination via the bowel. They're also rich sources of omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFAs) which help stabilise mood swings caused by hormonal dysfunction. Green 'super foods' such as chlorella or spirulina and organic vegetable juices are some other good liver stimulating agents.

I'm going to try a liver detox for the 1st time. Do you stop all topicals in addition to the oral phyto's? I use PM cream, Progesterone cream & a cream with Volufiline. I'm so terrified of losing the little gains that I have attained.
Thanks

Excellent resources ELLA, nicely done!. Wink

(08-04-2014, 01:41 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  
(08-04-2014, 08:04 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Liver support/Detox Tips for when we take our breaks:

I'm going to try a liver detox for the 1st time. Do you stop all topicals in addition to the oral phyto's? I use PM cream, Progesterone cream & a cream with Volufiline. I'm so terrified of losing the little gains that I have attained.
Thanks

Personally yes id stop all topicals as well with the exception of volufiline unless that particular brand had herbals in it also as it all still gets absorbed into the system.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon