Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calculating bra size????

Any time I use a bra size calculator it tells me I should be in a size 14 band (36), and a D cup at that!

36 bands are too loose on me, and D cups are way too big! Why on earth are the calculators so inaccurate?? They keep telling us most women are wearing the wrong bra size but how are we supposed to work it out? I'm wearing a 12/34 B at the moment and that seems to fit perfect... (I wear it on the tightest hooks too?). My boobs look small on me, a 14/36D cup sounds ridiculous honestly.

Overbust 32 inch
Bust 37 inch
Underbust 33 inch

Try a 32 or 34 band size don't go bigger wear the one that is tight on the loosest hook then find the cup size by trying on d, dd or even e.
Calculators aren't the way to find an accurate bra.
This is good to look at http://www.boosaurus.com/2012/02/bra-fit...t.html?m=1

Thanks for the link Smile

Bra size charts and calculators must be just, really inaccurate Angry

For years I've been wearing 32A, and they always fit well. Putting on a little weight with kids I went up to a 34A-B. Since NBE and trying to work out bra sizes, my local Target tells me I'm a 36A! I've never been a size 36 ever, in anything. And I started wondering how much weight I'd put on. Or if I had a massive rib cage because I can only pinch the smallest bit of fat on my upper torso. Most of my clothes are size 10 - 12 too.

Actually trying on bras last week (and the week before, and the week before) a 36A is just huge, and the band is waaaay too loose. I've bought a few bras, 32B is about the most common I have, but I wear it on the tightest hook. Currently, after NBE a 32C is the most comfortable fit, the band is tight, the cups fill well and my boobs stay in it. So seeing as I used to wear a 32A I've actually gone up 2 cup sizes since starting NBE - if I'm wearing the right bra. There used to be 3.9 inches difference between my band and bust, now there's 5.9 inches.

The 32C is definitely the best fitting bra, the others I find feel wrong, too big or wide. The 32B is very full and my bigger right boob is too big (fills the C). My smaller boob is probably between a B and C though. I wear it on the tightest hook. I just can't believe that I'm being told by several charts and calculators that I should be in a 36A. It's not wishful thinking on my part (wanting to be a C cup instead of an A), the 36 bands really are way too big. I've tried on so many bloody bras! It's just frustrating!

One thing I read is that when measuring the underbust you should exhale because it's meant to be a tight measurement.

http://www.herroom.com/bra-cup-design-and-size-manufacturing,910,30.html?utm_source=br&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201407296MustHaveBras5134&utm_content=MainVidImg

I found this today, maybe helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoqXCnYOwCI

Adding inches to the band measurement is inaccurate and you will end up in the wrong bra size

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon