Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey from AAA cup

(19-05-2014, 06:30 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  That's awesome! Sorry to hear about the rib pain.

Thank you, wishinandhopin! I think its not getting better yet but also not getting worse Smile

That's cool... I wish I knew how to use Photoshop.... I'd have bigger breasts and save a fortune in makeup! lol

Today I got a B cup bra from Aimerfeel.
Its Japanese brand bra started getting popular here in Korea for gathering all the side fat around the breast into the cup.
Funny thing is, my visual size is AAA-, and actual size is AA+(8cm) according to Korean bra size chart(10cm is A, 12.5cm is B, 15cm is C...), and Aimerfeel staff recommanded me B cup(12cm) bra. I thought at first they were joking but they really meant it. I got a cleavage for the first time in my life! I know it is quite faint, But I never had that before with any other bras lol Because it holds the fat really tight (But I honestly think it might not be so healthy for the body..), the cups are full without pad and the cleavage is still there even when I lie on the bed. I am so in love with this brand Tongue

the pictures were taken 6-7 hr after taking off the system.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not quit wearing the system and the rib pain is almost gone.
Its almost two months and soon I will get measurement from my couch again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's a beautiful bra! I wish lingerie was as pretty here its kinda boring. Your looking good too.
Is the rib feeling any better?

(30-05-2014, 12:03 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  That's a beautiful bra! I wish lingerie was as pretty here its kinda boring. Your looking good too.
Is the rib feeling any better?

The rib feeling is much better. I'm not completely back in the perfect condition yet but It's not 'painful' anymore. I'm glad I did not take a break. Thank you for asking BonitaDDs!

I think Aimerfeel and many other japanese bras imported here intend to look extremerly girlish with lace, frills and ribbons. I like it but I found it looks funny under my thin summer shirts because of the ornaments. I think I am going to wear this one only occasionally like when dating.. Big Grin

This is a nice bra, you look great!

Congratulations! That is a really pretty bra!

That bra is so cute! Do you know why it helps push fat into the right place, though? It looks like a regular bra. Does it feel different to wear?

I agree with Bonita, I wish we had such gorgeous lingerie here.

You're looking so good!

(30-05-2014, 01:18 PM)peggy Wrote:  This is a nice bra, you look great!

Thank you Peggy Smile

(30-05-2014, 03:04 PM)Karren Wrote:  Congratulations! That is a really pretty bra!

Thank you Karren Big Grin I am gonna get more of them I think!

(30-05-2014, 04:49 PM)prettylily Wrote:  That bra is so cute! Do you know why it helps push fat into the right place, though? It looks like a regular bra. Does it feel different to wear?

I thought about it after your question. I am not a bra expert but now in my opinion the bra has no special components. Most of their bras are plunge bras that make cleavage easier. for flat and wide breasts, L shaped wires gather side fat better than U shaped wires I read. Aimerfeel also told me that I was wearing wrong size and recommended me to wear smaller band size than usual so that gives no gap where the fat can escape through. Huh But its hard to breath after few hours

(31-05-2014, 03:01 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I agree with Bonita, I wish we had such gorgeous lingerie here.

You're looking so good!

Thank you blessedbreasts !! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon