Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey from AAA cup

Stupid phone keeps double posting! lol

Wow you're already growing, that's great! Imagine what you'll look like in a year!

(14-05-2014, 04:58 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(14-05-2014, 05:27 AM)honeyvanilla Wrote:  Thank you Karren, Prettylily, Blessedbreasts.
I feel more encouraged!!

2 days ago, I scratched where the dome rims contact by mistake and as soon as I do that I got blisters around of my chest. I've never seen blisters like that before so I got horrified had to stop for two days. Today my skin seems much better, I will start wearing it again.

Ouch! That sounds painful! I'm amazed how sensitive my skin is sometimes... and how tough it is others! lol

Oh so am I. I've been taking collagen pills, vitamin C and applying vitamin e oil to help my skin. Not sure about the pills but vitamin e seems working good! Smile
I had 2 days off and completely recovered from the blisters. Because I originally have acne marks on that chest area, I don't care about tiny scars. But I got a new long ugly visible scar from another scratch. I think I never learn from experience lol

(14-05-2014, 06:33 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Wow you're already growing, that's great! Imagine what you'll look like in a year!

Thank you! I can't wait to see the 1 year result! Big Grin

I'm keeping the average 10 hour of wearing time(min 8 hour to max 12-13 hour). I have not measured the size but I made the picture in the same angle with the before one.
Three days ago, after the night when I had the thought 'Oh, the right dome is misplaced' I've been feeling pain on a rib (under collarbone) when I sneeze or when I breath deep even without the system. I think I got a hairline fracture on the rib bone.. My coach says they have never seen a customer that had fracture but suggested me to take few days off again. Angry I can't make my mind up. Maybe I will keep wearing one or two more nights and if it does not get any better, I will have to take few days or even one week break..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It could just be sore from the cups I know my ribs hurt when I started using xxl cups can you pad the rings anyway?
Your progress is really good I really like how you did the progress comparison, like everyone's saying imagine after a year or a few more months even.

Nice growth Honeyvanilla! Love the way you put the photo together.... how did you get a digital profile of the two?

That's awesome! Sorry to hear about the rib pain.

(19-05-2014, 12:06 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  It could just be sore from the cups I know my ribs hurt when I started using xxl cups can you pad the rings anyway?
Your progress is really good I really like how you did the progress comparison, like everyone's saying imagine after a year or a few more months even.

Thank you for the tip and encouragement BonitaDDs! I might try but I am afraid the pain seems not only soreness because even when I do not wear the system, if I caugh or laugh hard, I feel pain in the bone. It is alright when I am with the system just sitting.

(19-05-2014, 02:34 PM)Karren Wrote:  Nice growth Honeyvanilla! Love the way you put the photo together.... how did you get a digital profile of the two?

Thank you Karren! I traced the profile using Pen Tool on Photoshop program Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon