Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey from AAA cup

Hi!
Here I finally took new pictures and got the before pictures from the Evera center.

Actually the pictures were taken 6 hours after taking off the domes.. So there possibly could be some swelling left.. but when my coach measured the size, she said "I see no difference in bust size.. But your under bust size is 1~1.5cm(about half inch) decreased." I did not lose any weight. my coach said maybe the rims of the domes pressed them(fat or rib..or anything) down so it made the decrease. So far I was believing that I gained 1~2cm but my measurement was wrong..

For me the before pictures and 5 weeks pictures look different. I think the dome marks looking like new shade under the breast help it... But also I think the outside(armpit-side? Sorry I do not know how to call it exactely in English) of the breasts look a bit fuller. I am trying to be objective but it's not easy lol.. It would be very helpful if you tell me what you think..!

Ohh.. It was the first time for me to look at my naked torso picture in my life. This was so depressing.. I used to watch through the mirror but because of the angle and bathroom light, they used to look less horrible. I am loosing confidence in my relationship as well.. even though my current bf(and even my ex-bf) never mentioned anything about my breasts and says he loves me, I am gradually becoming doubtful person asking myself 'Might he not be regretting our relationship since when he saw my breasts?' all day long. I do not want to be..Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can definitely see that your breasts are a bit fuller now. Smile

I started also very small with a difference between bust and underbust of less than 6cm. After 4 month the difference was almost 10cm. Now after 5.5 months it is 10.5cm (gain of almost 2 inches until now).

Good luck with your program. Smile

(09-05-2014, 02:09 PM)peggy Wrote:  I can definitely see that your breasts are a bit fuller now. Smile

I started also very small with a difference between bust and underbust of less than 6cm. After 4 month the difference was almost 10cm. Now after 5.5 months it is 10.5cm (gain of almost 2 inches until now).

Good luck with your program. Smile

Thank you Peggy! Good luck to you too. Your comment and progress encouraged me a lot!

Yes! I can really see your progress! And I wouldn't be depressed.... You have a very nice healthy looking body!.... Id trade you in a heart beat! lol

I definitely see an increase, though like you said it might be swelling. Keep at it, though! It's a good sign!

I see more fullness! You're on your way!
Music 

Thank you Karren, Prettylily, Blessedbreasts.
I feel more encouraged!!

2 days ago, I scratched where the dome rims contact by mistake and as soon as I do that I got blisters around of my chest. I've never seen blisters like that before so I got horrified had to stop for two days. Today my skin seems much better, I will start wearing it again.

I think your measurements are right you look very noticeabley fuller!

(14-05-2014, 07:24 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I think your measurements are right you look very noticeabley fuller!

Thank you BonitaDDs!! I feel much better! I'll keep posting monthly pictures.. Big Grin

(14-05-2014, 05:27 AM)honeyvanilla Wrote:  Thank you Karren, Prettylily, Blessedbreasts.
I feel more encouraged!!

2 days ago, I scratched where the dome rims contact by mistake and as soon as I do that I got blisters around of my chest. I've never seen blisters like that before so I got horrified had to stop for two days. Today my skin seems much better, I will start wearing it again.

Ouch! That sounds painful! I'm amazed how sensitive my skin is sometimes... and how tough it is others! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon