Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Massage, strange results HELP!!!!!

So lucky! I'll be trying that massage too, how long did you spend on each movement? The girl in the video has a great chest too, sigh...

(01-04-2014, 01:30 PM)hellogoodbye3316 Wrote:  Wow I'm jealous. So all you did was that massage?? Did you just rub the flaxoil on your breasted?

Yes, I put a little oil on my hands and started with the starburst & twisting techniques from the video. Then I did circles starting from the top of the breast to the middle of the breast. I repeated throughout 3 long mellow songs (not sure how long, maybe 10-12 minutes or so) then I finished my bath, got out, and saw the results in the mirror!

(01-04-2014, 01:40 PM)isobasic Wrote:  So lucky! I'll be trying that massage too, how long did you spend on each movement? The girl in the video has a great chest too, sigh...

I just did this as a "warm-up" before the regular circular massages!

They are somewhat back to normal today, but I think I am going to do some more massage on the smaller one today. Can't hurt!

(01-04-2014, 03:23 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 01:40 PM)isobasic Wrote:  So lucky! I'll be trying that massage too, how long did you spend on each movement? The girl in the video has a great chest too, sigh...

They are somewhat back to normal today, but I think I am going to do some more massage on the smaller one today. Can't hurt!
If you need some help with that, let me know! ;-)

(02-04-2014, 04:19 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

HA! If you only knew me! I am so lazy with some things, I probably would let you do it! Your arms get so tired!!

I'm sure we could invent a massaging machine! lol.... don't try the auto polisher buffer..... I did than already!

That's so crazy, wow! Talk about being a quick responder! I would def stick with this routine, just spend more time on the smaller one.

I love how this thread was to ask for help but instead received 'zomg, boobs!' comments in return. Big Grin

.. omg, though! from ONE massage, that is incredible. Tongue

(02-04-2014, 08:29 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 04:19 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

HA! If you only knew me! I am so lazy with some things, I probably would let you do it! Your arms get so tired!!

I'm used to it, I'm a drummer.

(02-04-2014, 08:47 PM)Karren Wrote:  I'm sure we could invent a massaging machine! lol.... don't try the auto polisher buffer..... I did than already!

What for?? I'm already here!! ;-)
Nearly everyone I've ever given a massage to says I'm REALLY good at it!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon