Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Massage, strange results HELP!!!!!

(01-04-2014, 12:09 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  WOW!! They got SOOOO much BIGGER!! Pretty nice!!!!

They went down a bit since then haha I was freaking out at first!!

I was listening to some Jimi Hendrix and rubbing away, and next thing I know I didn't recognize the monster my left breast had become haha!

Hendrix will do it!! When I first heard the rockmellon thing I thought it was Jimi!!

Fascinating! Looks like your breasts love massage! You're going to get some great results in the long run.

This is what I did, followed by circles w/ flaxseed oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6jgDk4apog&list=PL5710DB94E6C884D7

*enthusiastically adds every massage in that video to her routine* Thank you for sharing! Seems like those are effective techniques.

that is amazing swelling from just massage! Tongue I don't even swell that much after noogling Dodgy

Damn girl!!

That is incredible. Thanks for sharing the video - I will start to use that technique too :-)

you should change the title to "First massage, amazing results, WOOHOO!"

(31-03-2014, 09:04 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  So I just took a nice warm bath, and did my first massage with Flax Oil. And my breasts did seem to respond well, but my larger breast REALLY responded more than the smaller breast.

Should I massage the larger breast every other day? Should I avoid noogling the larger breast until they even out?

I didn't think that this would be such a noticeable difference right away.

Not sure what to do!!!

Before and after photos attached for reference.

That is incredible!!! I realise not in a good way for you but I have NEVER had any sort of swelling whatsoever after massaging! Im sorry but I wish that would happen to me!

Wow I'm jealous. So all you did was that massage?? Did you just rub the flaxoil on your breasted?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon