Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

ELLAS - Starting measurements pre hypnosis.
Ive done it a little differently as you all know I cant measure to save my bloody life...
I have lined up the tape measure running inline across the top and gone down over the whole breast to give my best top to bottom measurement as per pic as I WILL forget how I came to get them..[attachment=5977]
Then I have measured the width across running from the armpit where my boob ends to the centre chest bone:
Left width 21cm, top to bottom 16cm
Right width 22cm, top to bottom 16cm
Overbend measurement 36"

That's so thorough! :O I always just measure across my nipples.

(28-03-2014, 06:03 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  That's so thorough! :O I always just measure across my nipples.

You know I try the over/under method and I just CANNOT get a solid reading, il do it 3 times in a row and il get three different readings!!!
This way ive set waypoints if you will and documented how Ive done it so there's very little room for error. Even if you tried this and jotted them down for your own reference it would be good. That said most people can measure confidently JUST NOT ME!!!!!

That's interesting! It's like the measuring tape plays tricks on you. Clever of you to come up with a system to bypass that.

I will share my measurements tomorrow, but for now, I'm super drowsy and need to go to sleep (with, of course, my kitty cat curled up at my feet). Good night!

Ella your measurement method sounds complicated to me. Tongue

@HopefulD/DD's, glad you join us! Smile

I will measure my boobs later. Wink

I'm a huge boob hypnosis convert. I would've laughed at the suggestion a few months ago, but I honestly credit it for awakening any boob stimulation and is what I'm building my entire nbe program from.

I'm looking forward to following the results. My only advice when under going each session, there's no room for doubt. Give yourself over and go in with 100% belief.

Thanks for your advice Tinker!

Btw. when I do hypnosis, I imagine the boobs on your avatar. They are my goal boobs. Love the shape. Smile

Ok lovelies. Wink Tongue

My measurements pre hypnosis are:

Under bust: 75cm = 29.5"
Across nipples: 84cm = 33"
Bent over: 89cm = 35"

(28-03-2014, 06:41 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ok lovelies. Wink Tongue

My measurements pre hypnosis are:

Under bust: 75cm = 29.5"
Across nipples: 84cm = 33"
Bent over: 89cm = 35"

Goodness I wish I could measure that way ha ha! I really thought I had found the perfect solution to width height and depth lol
Anyway I tried last night (but had to use a different downloaded hypnosis cause hubby was next to me so need an mp3 version) but today hes out fishing so il be able to try the candle one! I have these outstanding headphones that give full surround sound and its really easy to just get lost in the voice and background sounds so this is a good thing for over anyalitical me Smile

Ella, check out this link:

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

This is a free youtube to mp3 converter.

Then put in the url of the hypnosis video in the white field: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oJcrAR-eA

Then click on "Video in mp3 umwandeln" which means "convert video in mp3".

After that click on "Herunterladen" which means download.

It will ask you to save the file and you click yes. After you downloaded it you can move the mp3 file to your phone or mp3 player.

Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon