Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

Right there with you, peggy. My measurements are pretty much the same as yours, except I'm 34" bent over.

(01-05-2014, 07:10 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You are in your smaller phase now though aren't you?
Mine too after the last luteal phase seem to be smaller than usual too!!
Wont be for long though once the PM starts Big Grin

No it was the exact same cycle day (cd 16).

I think I will still continue with the hypnosis, since it is very relaxing.
What about you guys?

I'll continue, too! I've noticed that the visualization does help my breasts feel warm. Did anyone else notice that it's harder to master the pulse part, though? Or maybe that's just me.

I think you girls could continue for 2 more months! Since in that study the participants did the hypnosis for 3 months.

And Ella how did you know you didn't grow from herbs?

(01-05-2014, 10:54 PM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  I think you girls could continue for 2 more months! Since in that study the participants did the hypnosis for 3 months.

And Ella how did you know you didn't grow from herbs?

I very may well have as i didnt stop herbs. That said my gut thinks the herbs im taking are doing nothing. Im taking too weak a formula but im ok with that.
Smile

(01-05-2014, 01:10 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(28-03-2014, 06:41 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ok lovelies. Wink Tongue

My measurements pre hypnosis are:

Under bust: 75cm = 29.5"
Across nipples: 84cm = 33"
Bent over: 89cm = 35"

My measurements after 30 days of hypnosis are:

Under bust: 74.25cm = 29.2"
Across nipples: 84cm = 33"
Bent over: 88cm = 34.6"

Sad

But since I stopped all herbs 2 weeks ago I cannot really compare these measurements. Will take a picture later since I took a pre hypnosis pic one month ago but I think my boobs look still the same, or even smaller.

You are reading it wrong. Are you sure you have not lost weight? If you have lost enough weight to reduce your under bust 0.75cm without loosing across nipples, I think it is good news.

Have anyone continued with this experiment?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon