Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Olive oil Massage Increased breast size or not?

(24-06-2014, 09:01 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 08:47 PM)GirlyGirl028 Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 08:44 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 07:50 PM)GirlyGirl028 Wrote:  34 was just a more comfortable fit... i have fuller breasts and the wire just seemed to go out further than the 32... my shape is a little off with my breasts so yea >.<

If a 34A fits but you have a smaller under busy I'd suggest 32B or 30C, maybe even 28D. I'd be able to make a better estimate with your measurements. I know from experience that wen a bra is too small in the cup it can make the band feel really tight. 32C tight bras to 28E better fitting bras

lol so true! My push-up before i went up a cup was litterally a torture device!

thanks so much!!! I will put that in my mind to remember next time i go bra shopping! Smile thanks so much!

It's my pleasure I love BRAvangelizing and helping other ladies find bras that fit and make them feel good. The most important thing when bra shopping is make sure you're comfortable. Bras aren't meant to be torture devices even though they feel like that sometimes

anything about olive oil and its growth?

Here in Greece some doctors claim that massaging with olive oil can increase breast size.
In my opinion this is true but I don;t think you will see any huge results and it might take a lot of time, like a lot of time!

Olive Oil has per tsp (thats the amount of oil using to massage right?):
Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol) 0.6 mg 3%
Total Omega-3 fatty acids 34.2 mg
Total Omega-6 fatty acids 439 mg
Phytosterols 9.9 mg

source: http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fats-and-oils/509/2

Here is the thing, it is good to have more Omega 3s than omega 6 fatty acids, so in my opinion flaxseed oil is a must or eat lots of foods that contains omega 3's.

if I understand correctly, you are a thin person? then definitely olive oil thats rich in fats will make a difference, but in my opinion spend the extra money to buy an organic flaxseed oil for its omega 3s to keep it balanced.
You can mix them together and you flaxseed oil will last much longer.

i am going to try with avacado oil when it comes in

Massaging Olive oil increase blood flow. It will help a lot.

But using it with Bountiful Breast will surely give you good results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon