Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM causing early period?

So i took PM for a few weeks.. Around 18th feb - 5th march or so.. I had sex on 9th March with protection but unsure if it split or not... I could just tell something felt different.. I know it would have been too early to tell if i was pregnant but i felt nauseous that evening and woke up throwing up a few days later on tuesday...

Last week i started bleeding (1 week before period due) but it wasn't like a normal period... More of a light brown and a lot lighter for about 4 or 5 days..

My period was due yesterday and no sign of it.. Wondering if my period came early cause I've been messing with my hormones..

I can't really tell if i have any pregnancy symptoms as the PM makes my breasts tingle/ache anyway...

I'm really scared cause i don't want to be pregnant :/

To be sure, take a pregnancy test. Light spotting a few days after ovulation could be implantation bleeding.

Hopefully, it's just your cycle being thrown off because of the PM (something similar happened to me when I started BO), but it's best to make sure as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon