Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

stem cell breast enlargment

dr malan in az does this...has anyone eles heard of him or know what he charges?

Fat stem cell transfer is $10K to $20K, according to Dr. Malan's web site:

http://www.smartliposurgery.com/NaturalB...ation.html

Compared to implants, it is more expensive, but probably well worth the cost (lees than a new small car...but lasts a lot longer).

(18-04-2010, 11:13 AM)shoe49 Wrote:  Fat stem cell transfer is $10K to $20K, according to Dr. Malan's web site:

http://www.smartliposurgery.com/NaturalB...ation.html

Compared to implants, it is more expensive, but probably well worth the cost (lees than a new small car...but lasts a lot longer).

It's acutally cheaper overseas, I've seen as low as 7k. I think I would do this type of surgery, before implants, which seem like a nightmare to deal with.

I definately think this is a better option than implants. I was So excited by it when I first read about it. I have read really conflicting reports on it though. I guess because it is comparitivly new. That's one upside of it being more expensive. While your saving up for it more people will have it done and therefore more will be known about the results and if it turns out to be rubbish you ahve a load of money saved up to spend on something else lovely!

Well I am also worried about breast enlargement but now While your saving up for it more people will have it done and therefore more will be known about the results.

Hi Guys,

I visited a Dr in Australia who does Stem cell enhanced fat transfer to the breasts. There are a few issues to consider.

Fat transfer is not as predictable as breast implants but in those who
respond well it gives a very natural result. Cost is similar to implants at
around $10,000.

The fat needs to grow a blood supply to survive. This limits
the volume that can be inserted in any one session. Most people need two sessions and some more. You need an ample supply of fat as only approx 50% takes. Younger people do better than older people.

The scars from fat transfer are approx 3mm on each breast. Implants leave a scar between 4 and 5 cm.

When i saw him he said that he could only inject 150cc into each breast. Then possibly only 50% would take. who knows what the outcome would be?

Msjones

Hi Ms Jones. Who was the doctor in Australia that you saw? Is it the one in Sydney... Macquarie Institute or something like that? 50% of 150cc is hardly anything!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon