Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A little help...

Hey everyone! So, I've been doing this nbe thing since before last October and I am feeling like a total noob again.

Before I was on the pill, not cycling my PM, and growing fine.

I took a short break from nbe, got off the pill, and now I am starting with PM and massage again. At first everything was going fine, not suddenly I have missed my period (due ten days ago!). I took a pregnancy test and it was negative, but I have never skipped like this before. I stopped taking the PM when I started to be late and I don't want to mess up any growth I may have by stopping it for too long.

I have had all the symptoms, but no period. I don't want to mess up my hormones. Should I go ahead and start PM again? How should I cycle it and with what?

(20-03-2014, 08:44 PM)echapman Wrote:  Hey everyone! So, I've been doing this nbe thing since before last October and I am feeling like a total noob again.

Before I was on the pill, not cycling my PM, and growing fine.

I took a short break from nbe, got off the pill, and now I am starting with PM and massage again. At first everything was going fine, not suddenly I have missed my period (due ten days ago!). I took a pregnancy test and it was negative, but I have never skipped like this before. I stopped taking the PM when I started to be late and I don't want to mess up any growth I may have by stopping it for too long.

I have had all the symptoms, but no period. I don't want to mess up my hormones. Should I go ahead and start PM again? How should I cycle it and with what?

You prob just need to adjust from getting off the pill. If it has been long enough (check with your doc), than Id try again and cycle PM with some kind of progestin like damiana or PC (use as directed).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon