Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dome size database!

I've read this thread with great interest and was wondering if there is any sensation (pleasurable or painful) when first pumping and is there loss of sensation when you reach your goal. I found that using Medela nursing pump was very stimulating for a while then less so. I stopped b/c my nips were becoming too noticeable and they began to bump into things. The latter was a trip. Thanks for your input.

I think when I first started pumping there was some tenderness and some pain when I over did it.... not bad. breasts are pretty tough! lol Later on the sensations kind of go away and it becomes routine. Though if you want to insert some pumping sensations you can stimulate lactation... I've done it a couple times...

Karren, thanks for your reply. I saw that you induced lactation several times and was wondering if it happened only with pumping (how often and how long daily) and what supplements you may be taking? You are an inspiration. Thanks

This is such a great thread! Gosh, I think I need to add pumping into my routine too. Dodgy Lots of positive results and information. Thanks for sharing and will certainly be following.

(03-11-2015, 03:15 PM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  Karren, thanks for your reply. I saw that you induced lactation several times and was wondering if it happened only with pumping (how often and how long daily) and what supplements you may be taking? You are an inspiration. Thanks

No supplements... just the pumping action that I create with a couple racket ball's with 1.5" holes cut into them, applied to the nipples squeezing the air out, then have cords cinched around them that I can use to create a kind of a milking machine action. Pretty sure it's the bodies response to the suckelling that initiates lactation. At least in me.

Hey i got a question,

When your breasts got too big with a size cup, do you have to pay again 70+ euros to get the next size ? :-(

I'd think that if you out grew your current domes you would pay about any price to keep the growth going! Lol. I know I would! Short answer. Yes if that's what your paying for domes.

Oh it's quite expensive =o maybe if it works on me I should buy cheaper domes later ! Smile

I'm due for new cups. Currently large kangzhu... I believe. they are 11-12cm across. I'm going to have to buy noogleberry, if I get the large contoured airlock do I still need the breast cup rings and will my kangzhu pump work on the new cups?

Thanks

(15-01-2016, 09:11 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  I'm due for new cups. Currently large kangzhu... I believe. they are 11-12cm across. I'm going to have to buy noogleberry, if I get the large contoured airlock do I still need the breast cup rings and will my kangzhu pump work on the new cups?

I haven't compared the two systems firsthand, but the connectors appear to me to be different. Kangzhu has those quick disconnect connectors while the basic Noogleberry seems to simply fit the tubing over a cylindrical protrusion. I believe there is a Noogleberry option for quick disconnect, but it's a diffrent design from the Kangzhu. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has tried to cross-fit between the two systems.

I've been thinking of ordering some Kangzhu cups to use with my brake bleeder vacuum pump, but I think when you buy the cups separately you don't receive both connector sections. I may have to buy the entire Kangzhu kit with the pump even though I don't need it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon