Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dome size database!

I'd look up the size of a medium and a large in this thread and take a piece of paper or cardboard and cut out a hole and see if it fits you, Debbi......

All this is new to me, are these cups only designed to increase size? As I posted in another thread my main goal is to fight gravity a bit, are make my breasts fuller, rounder and perkier. Would this be even worth it? and I am assuming I would nice large cups but from pictures looks awkward to try and do both of my boobs at the same time, my torso isn't very wide I think maybe I could do one at a time?

Bustyb
You would need xxl if they weren't too small I'm not sure that's what I use I'm smaller than you but I have more space its the only big size. large in noogleberry is about a 32c cup or smaller xl is only about a small d cup was too small when I had ds but xxl is much bigger like almost head size.
Look at noogleberry forums to see more what these do or jenifer loves program she got much fuller perkier with it.
Massage though could be all you need to shape and lift so try this first and see.

(27-05-2014, 11:17 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Bustyb
You would need xxl if they weren't too small I'm not sure that's what I use I'm smaller than you but I have more space its the only big size. large in noogleberry is about a 32c cup or smaller xl is only about a small d cup was too small when I had ds but xxl is much bigger like almost head size.
Look at noogleberry forums to see more what these do or jenifer loves program she got much fuller perkier with it.
Massage though could be all you need to shape and lift so try this first and see.

Thanks Bonita! Trying Pueraria Mirifica 500mg soon I get them on friday! Excited!

Hi Smile
I'm new to this forum and to the world of NBE. I have been reading a lot of the amazing information all you ladies have posted and decided to get a breast pump. I called Brava and did not like the lady who would be my coach, the price of the system or that I had to use their crappy-ingredients cleanser "or else!"... So I have decided to get a Noogleberry - I figure if it doesn't work it is a much smaller investment. I am, however, confused on which size to get. Please forgive me if these are stupid questions, but I read the sizes you posted for the domes and they are in cms. Is that really right? I measured around my breast circumference (basically made a circle around my breast tissue with a measuring tape) and it's 19". I used the calculator that Karren linked (thank you Karren!) and a 19" circumference is 6" in diameter, so 15 cm. That is bigger than the sizes listed, my breasts are not that big!
My underbust is 27", my bust is 32" (or 32.5", they fluctuate). My breasts are not big i.e. project-y but they have a wide base. The Brava lady told me I needed a Medium Narrow domes in their system. I wear 28E bras, but cannot fill the cups well on some bras - I can't have any smaller though, as then the wire would be too narrow and on my breast tissue hurting it. I measured the diameter on one of my bras, and it's 12cm, so I guess my breasts fit inside something with a 12cm diameter.
Any help in figuring out what size of Noogleberry to start with would be much appreciated Smile

If you need photos of my breasts, I will post them. I took some yesterday before and after my first massage.
TIA

(29-05-2014, 08:37 AM)Catarina Wrote:  Hi Smile
I'm new to this forum and to the world of NBE. I have been reading a lot of the amazing information all you ladies have posted and decided to get a breast pump. I called Brava and did not like the lady who would be my coach, the price of the system or that I had to use their crappy-ingredients cleanser "or else!"... So I have decided to get a Noogleberry - I figure if it doesn't work it is a much smaller investment. I am, however, confused on which size to get. Please forgive me if these are stupid questions, but I read the sizes you posted for the domes and they are in cms. Is that really right? I measured around my breast circumference (basically made a circle around my breast tissue with a measuring tape) and it's 19". I used the calculator that Karren linked (thank you Karren!) and a 19" circumference is 6" in diameter, so 15 cm. That is bigger than the sizes listed, my breasts are not that big!
My underbust is 27", my bust is 32" (or 32.5", they fluctuate). My breasts are not big i.e. project-y but they have a wide base. The Brava lady told me I needed a Medium Narrow domes in their system. I wear 28E bras, but cannot fill the cups well on some bras - I can't have any smaller though, as then the wire would be too narrow and on my breast tissue hurting it. I measured the diameter on one of my bras, and it's 12cm, so I guess my breasts fit inside something with a 12cm diameter.
Any help in figuring out what size of Noogleberry to start with would be much appreciated Smile

If you need photos of my breasts, I will post them. I took some yesterday before and after my first massage.
TIA

Noogleberry xl is 5.5 inches diameter so closest to your size theres nothing at 6 don't worry its recommend by noogleberry for about a c cup so its a nice size not huge I would say go by the measurement than bra wire because bras shape breast but a pump should fit around your breast comfortably so its easy to pump if its too tight its uncomfortable.
What was the diameter of the brava and how did it fit?

bump.... so its back on page 1..

Anyone got any new domes lately that they'd like to measure and contribute?

I wish I would've read this before purchasing the large Kangzhu cups

Peggy When i first ordered the Kanghzu cups i wasn't sure about size , but picked the large ones thinking i could work into them. As i began i was filling a lot more of the large cup than id previously thought i could. I was about an inch from the top maybe more, That was fully pumped as far as i felt safe doing. Within six months of using them,( irregularly at best,) i am now easily filing the whole cup. and there's , less pressure on my breast tissue doing it, . By that i mean (less pumping is neccessary to fill it).lol I have planned this month to get the extra large Noogleberry system, i now know the regimen works , and its rather exciting to feel i have some control in whats going on. We see so many products and practices touted as the answer,,, its nice to know there's something out there that works.A question though,,, the Kanghzu system has silicone pads that make it easier on the skin, does Noogleberry have them for the extra large cups? in the adds ive seen it looks like their always shown without them. Best of luck , and thanks for the post.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon