Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Didi's wonderful journey in NBE land

how could u be an A? my breasts are somewhat a bit smaller than yours and im a C cup. ure a C-D to me gl xxx

If you're wearing an A, you're probably in the wrong size bra.

Buy a measuring tape girl! We will tell you what size you are! I'll bet 34C or even D!

Hahahah allright, ALLRIGHT Ladies! You convinced me! I m going to lay hands on a measuring tapes as soon as possible! But I believe Blessed, it's about the defined shape making them look bigger while they are not so full... I'll keep you tuned for upcoming measurements!

(18-03-2014, 04:41 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I love the fact that you're doing visualization too, I'm working on it as well, especially on the mental blockages that often cancel my efforts

Having a faithful state of mind is primordial imo, your subconscious must be convinced of your ability to grow. It can take time sometimes, it's like a wild animal to train, but it's all worthy once the unconscious areas of your psyche work for the cause as well. Makes it work on every plan!

I am so thrilled, I felt small pains like stinging for the first time in the area below my nipz, as well as a general feeling of heaviness in both breasts, I have good hope something is kicking in and it makes me merry as fudge.

I might get a noogleberry next months as well after reading JenniferLove and Insanity89 threads it seems like it works really well so I want to give it a try. I have no idea of pumping techniques and am a little bit lost in threads so don't hesitate linking.

Pig placentas are on their way too, can't wait.

Hugs and cheers Ladies, thanks for the encouragement they really give me an extra-boost of motivation!

(18-03-2014, 03:01 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Okay this is freaky because your boobs look EXACTLY like mine!! I swear it's like you took my pictures!! I'm a 34B and fit into small 32Cs, I also look bigger in pictures than I do in reality so I understand what you mean. I still think you're wearing the wrong bra... Go to h&m and try on their 34Cs that are slightly padded from the side. I just bought one from their new collection and it fits perfectly.

I think close ups gives the illusion of big breasts in pictures, in our case, so take a picture of your reflection in the mirror.

There's no way she's a 34 band size she's thin 34 is fatter back you are right that in no way is there only 1 - 2 inches difference in cupsize a or b cup
Definitely a c or bigger if not the band is far too big for you.

(20-03-2014, 07:34 AM)DianaSaturna Wrote:  Hahahah allright, ALLRIGHT Ladies! You convinced me! I m going to lay hands on a measuring tapes as soon as possible! But I believe Blessed, it's about the defined shape making them look bigger while they are not so full... I'll keep you tuned for upcoming measurements!

(18-03-2014, 04:41 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I love the fact that you're doing visualization too, I'm working on it as well, especially on the mental blockages that often cancel my efforts

Having a faithful state of mind is primordial imo, your subconscious must be convinced of your ability to grow. It can take time sometimes, it's like a wild animal to train, but it's all worthy once the unconscious areas of your psyche work for the cause as well. Makes it work on every plan!

I am so thrilled, I felt small pains like stinging for the first time in the area below my nipz, as well as a general feeling of heaviness in both breasts, I have good hope something is kicking in and it makes me merry as fudge.

I might get a noogleberry next months as well after reading JenniferLove and Insanity89 threads it seems like it works really well so I want to give it a try. I have no idea of pumping techniques and am a little bit lost in threads so don't hesitate linking.

Pig placentas are on their way too, can't wait.

Hugs and cheers Ladies, thanks for the encouragement they really give me an extra-boost of motivation!

This is a great idea! I'm only in the second month of noogling so I can't tell if it's working for me yet, but you can see a lot of successful stories in the Noogleberry forum. You can also find a lot of information there

Can I just say I love the phrase "merry as fudge?" Big Grin

Sounds like you're getting some good growing sensations already! Nice work.

(20-03-2014, 08:04 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(18-03-2014, 03:01 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Okay this is freaky because your boobs look EXACTLY like mine!! I swear it's like you took my pictures!! I'm a 34B and fit into small 32Cs, I also look bigger in pictures than I do in reality so I understand what you mean. I still think you're wearing the wrong bra... Go to h&m and try on their 34Cs that are slightly padded from the side. I just bought one from their new collection and it fits perfectly.

I think close ups gives the illusion of big breasts in pictures, in our case, so take a picture of your reflection in the mirror.

There's no way she's a 34 band size she's thin 34 is fatter back you are right that in no way is there only 1 - 2 inches difference in cupsize a or b cup

I'm quite thin, size 2 American and a 6 UK... I fit into 34 but specific brands, h&m 34 is a perfect fit but a C since they run small. 32B is too small for me, 32C is usually big so I'm usually a 34B or small 32C in normal brands. Her boobs look a lot like mine that's why I suggest a 34 C in h&m... Honestly not an expert in bra sizes, but I'm just suggesting according to brand. I just try on a bunch of different bras in different shops and get the one that fits best.

I agree. I'm thin (a bit bony, even) and I wear a 34 band. I can wear a 32 band in some brands, but generally 34s in a smaller cup size fit me just fine without riding up.

(20-03-2014, 08:04 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

I wear a 34C, 32 is too tight and I am TINY up top. 33" across bust. I believe 28" below. Totally possible to wear a 34 and be small.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon