Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Cancer/Cancer Prevention Tips/Foods & more!

Read that too but Manuka honey is unfortunately soooo expensive. How is the price in your country?

(16-03-2014, 07:58 PM)peggy Wrote:  Read that too but Manuka honey is unfortunately soooo expensive. How is the price in your country?

Its namely my country that produces it, the prices are still pretty high for a good UMF manuka though, you're looking at easy $25+ for a small pot, I try to consume raw honey which is also good but always organic. Our country went silly spraying pesicides all over many years ago which turned out to be highly toxic :s One would hope many years down the track the residues would have eliminated..

(16-03-2014, 08:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-03-2014, 07:58 PM)peggy Wrote:  Read that too but Manuka honey is unfortunately soooo expensive. How is the price in your country?

Its namely my country that produces it, the prices are still pretty high for a good UMF manuka though, you're looking at easy $25+ for a small pot, I try to consume raw honey which is also good but always organic. Our country went silly spraying pesicides all over many years ago which turned out to be highly toxic :s One would hope many years down the track the residues would have eliminated..

What do you ladies know about bee-pollen identified as androgenic?

(16-03-2014, 08:11 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(16-03-2014, 08:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

What do you ladies know about bee-pollen identified as androgenic?

Not a darned thing! Feel free to add whatever you can re that though. I started taking for an all round superfood and read on several articles it helps with hgh which i need Smile

(12-03-2014, 06:40 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks for this, Ella! One of my aunts died of breast cancer. Sad My mom claims it was because she took birth control for a long time from a young age.

Sorry to hear about your Aunt. I am very worried about breast cancer, my maternal grandmother had it prior to her passing, and my maternal aunt had it in her late 40's. Since I just turned 30, I asked my GYNO if I should start getting mammogram's since i have a family history, but since everyone had it so late in life, she said not yet.

I guess now that i will be doing daily massages, I should feel more comfortable.

As for the BC link to cancer, I know that doctor's claim that a lot of young women are getting cancerous & precancerous cervical tissue because of HPV, but I sometimes wonder if BC pills have a link to it. I for one, have never had or tested positive for HPV, yet I had to have a HUGE portion of my cervix removed because it was dangerously precancerous. And let me tell you, that was a horrible day to discover what I suspected for years, novocaine does not work on my body. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE pain!

Anyways, back to the boobies, has anyone ever seen info about noogleberry & cancer risks? I would assume that NB wouldn't increase risks because its just encouraging growth, but curious if anyone has read anything either way.

(12-03-2014, 06:46 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  WASABI! - learnt today it activates cancer cell death

Sweet! I hate spicy food, I can't stomach it. But for some reason I can do wasabi. Love it on my sushi & I have a wasabi sauce in the fridge that I put on EVERYTHING!

Take that cancer!

(27-03-2014, 03:07 AM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 06:40 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks for this, Ella! One of my aunts died of breast cancer. Sad My mom claims it was because she took birth control for a long time from a young age.

Sorry to hear about your Aunt. I am very worried about breast cancer, my maternal grandmother had it prior to her passing, and my maternal aunt had it in her late 40's. Since I just turned 30, I asked my GYNO if I should start getting mammogram's since i have a family history, but since everyone had it so late in life, she said not yet.

I guess now that i will be doing daily massages, I should feel more comfortable.

As for the BC link to cancer, I know that doctor's claim that a lot of young women are getting cancerous & precancerous cervical tissue because of HPV, but I sometimes wonder if BC pills have a link to it. I for one, have never had or tested positive for HPV, yet I had to have a HUGE portion of my cervix removed because it was dangerously precancerous. And let me tell you, that was a horrible day to discover what I suspected for years, novocaine does not work on my body. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE pain!

Anyways, back to the boobies, has anyone ever seen info about noogleberry & cancer risks? I would assume that NB wouldn't increase risks because its just encouraging growth, but curious if anyone has read anything either way.

Frenchie my maternal grandmother and one of her sisters had BC too, but also had late in life. Its still scary though!!

AND GUESS WHAT!!!! you just mentioned above the ONE THING that scares me most about the noogleberry!!! I would LOVEEEE to noogle hard out like the girls who have had such marvellous success with it but im *** scared of the BC risk if any - I have scoured to the ends of the internet and back but I cannot find anythingggggg that answers that question! You know what, I am a member on dr oz and dr mercolas websites, im going to email them and ask!!!I should have done it sooner!!
The closest I have come is that the reason theres soo much swelling after noogling is that its because you have stretched and inflamed the tissue :s the tissue then has to repair itself, now im sure il be corrected if I have misread that statement but I just CANT see how that makes it good for you!
Goodness if you find anything on BC and noogleberry by all means post it here please Smile EEEEEEE I'm off to email Dr Mercola!!

(12-03-2014, 06:18 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 01:09 PM)peggy Wrote:  Nice Ella! Smile

I also heard of Lapacho tea (Pau d'arco) which can prevent / cure cancer.

Same for Coconut oil, there are studies on animals that it can cure cancer.
Thanks Peggy Smile I knew you would come up with something. Cocounut oil is a new one. I need to start taking some for my digestion again. Its just soo aweful to swallow :s

I've heard you can cook with it like you do with butter.

(27-03-2014, 03:52 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 06:18 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 01:09 PM)peggy Wrote:  Nice Ella! Smile

I also heard of Lapacho tea (Pau d'arco) which can prevent / cure cancer.

Same for Coconut oil, there are studies on animals that it can cure cancer.
Thanks Peggy Smile I knew you would come up with something. Cocounut oil is a new one. I need to start taking some for my digestion again. Its just soo aweful to swallow :s

I've heard you can cook with it like you do with butter.

Missed! I bet you can add a thing or 20 to this list Wink

That's a good idea to write Dr. Mercola.

I have read on the website of a german manufacturer of breast pumps (the comany is called "Fröhle") that the use of a breast pumps can keep the breasta healthy and actually prevent cancer. The reason is that due to the vacuum many toxins and "waste products" are being cleared out by the lymphatic system and using the pump can also activate the immune system.

http://www.froehle.de/layout/gfx/BerichtBrust.pdf

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon