Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-What foods promote NBE?

(13-03-2014, 04:58 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  A study at a women's hospital found that drinking 4-5 cups of coffee increases estrogen by 70%,

Coffee and Caffeine Increases Estradiol,

In fact, caffeine intake from all sources was linked with higher estrogen levels regardless of age, body mass index (BMI), caloric intake, smoking, and alcohol and cholesterol intake. Women who consumed at least 500 milligrams of caffeine daily, the equivalent of four or five cups of coffee, had nearly 70% more estrogen during the early follicular phase than women consuming no more than 100 mg of caffeine daily, or less than one cup of coffee.
http://www.adeno101.com/coffee.htm

Oh btw, coffee is a known phytoestrogen!

Coffee is a REALLY interesting one eh! I know one woman who is a total coffee addict, she's big busted and seriously drinks ALOT of coffee and the really strong king. She also is plagued by hormonal problems and went into menopause really early.

So if coffee increases estrdiol and raises estro as a whole I would have thought then by high caffeine intake those women would be bigger busted right? Then there's all the warnings to not drink coffee while on NBE. So maybe as you say its only referring to heavy comsumption of 4-5 a day?? Leaving us 2-3 a day drinkers unaffected??? I mention It as I am having a really hard time giving up! I still am back to 2 coffees a day (organic). How do you stop that habit after nearly 2 decades *sobs*

(13-03-2014, 06:30 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-03-2014, 04:58 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  A study at a women's hospital found that drinking 4-5 cups of coffee increases estrogen by 70%,

In fact, caffeine intake from all sources was linked with higher estrogen levels regardless of age, body mass index (BMI), caloric intake, smoking, and alcohol and cholesterol intake. Women who consumed at least 500 milligrams of caffeine daily, the equivalent of four or five cups of coffee, had nearly 70% more estrogen during the early follicular phase than women consuming no more than 100 mg of caffeine daily, or less than one cup of coffee.

Coffee is a REALLY interesting one eh! I know one woman who is a total coffee addict, she's big busted and seriously drinks ALOT of coffee and the really strong king. She also is plagued by hormonal problems and went into menopause really early.

So if coffee increases estrdiol and raises estro as a whole I would have thought then by high caffeine intake those women would be bigger busted right? Then there's all the warnings to not drink coffee while on NBE. So maybe as you say its only referring to heavy comsumption of 4-5 a day?? Leaving us 2-3 a day drinkers unaffected??? I mention It as I am having a really hard time giving up! I still am back to 2 coffees a day (organic). How do you stop that habit after nearly 2 decades *sobs*

Ella dear, when I go they'll have to take my coffee and chocolates from my "cold dead hands" Rolleyes

(13-03-2014, 06:52 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(13-03-2014, 06:30 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Ella dear, when I go they'll have to take my coffee and chocolates from my "cold dead hands" Rolleyes

LOL Louts!!!! ME TOO ME TOO!!!!!!! The way I see it, a little bit of dark actual chocolate, not that sugary processed stuff and coffee in moderation isn't a bad thing!!

Careful with cayenne-

Cayenne

Common uses-
External: used for muscle spasm and soreness
Internal: GI tract disorders

Possible Side Effects or Drug Interactions
External: potential for skin ulceration and blistering with greater than 2 days of use. Internal: overuse may cause severe hypothermia.

Thank you Smile

(16-03-2014, 04:10 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thank you Smile

It's not all bad, cayenne actually helps regulate blood circulation and heart rhythm, also decreases body fat by increasing oxygen consumption and helps with digestion.

Big Grin

ELLA, glad you're ok! Smile

(16-03-2014, 05:05 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

It's not all bad, cayenne actually helps regulate blood circulation and heart rhythm, also decreases body fat by increasing oxygen consumption and helps with digestion.

Big Grin

Thats some pretty impressive pros. The only way i can consume it is by sprinkling a little on food. At first it made me ill but then i started looking forward to "the burning sensation" Smile

(16-03-2014, 05:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-03-2014, 05:05 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  

Big Grin

Thats some pretty impressive pros. The only way i can consume it is by sprinkling a little on food. At first it made me ill but then i started looking forward to "the burning sensation" Smile

I've never tried it topically lol, I'm a light weight. Rolleyes

Did you know blueberries can help control fat tissue?

(16-03-2014, 05:20 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Did you know blueberries can help control fat tissue?

That's a new one! I really want to loose excess tummy fat. I do worry though, will the likes of cayenne in moderation and or blueberries affect breast fat though? NEED that fat DONT NEED tummy fat!
I found a cool dvd from the states that focus's on walking exercises that target the tummy/thighs and you can do it in your lounge!

ARe you aware of any tummy fat foods etc? I do have mixed organic berries most mornings for breakfast Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon