Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-What foods promote NBE?

(12-03-2014, 09:09 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Hi ladies,

Well it seems like forever since I made a good Bouillabaisse, or even a rich demi-glace sauce that would knock you socks off, I turned in my spatula some time ago.
But you really never forget do ya? Just my shelf life is a bit out of date, lol.

Anyways I found something that could resemble a typical day or a snap shot of something boobie friendly, let me know what you think?

Breakfast: Oatmeal with ground flaxseed, cup of unsweetened soymilk, strawberries, and Greek yogurt.

Snack: Apple with sunflower seed butter, plain yogurt.

Lunch: Roasted salmon, green beans, side salad ,bell peppers, carrots, red onion, sesame oil, garlic).

Snack: Cottage cheese, raw almonds, and blueberries.

Dinner: Oven roasted chicken breast with roasted broccoli with olive oil, cayenne, and garlic, and a baked sweet potato with olive oil.

Snack: Greek yogurt with flaxseed, crumbled dark chocolate, banana, and almonds.

Drink- Spearmint tea 4 bags total=your T blocker

Total calorie-2410 (which might be a lot for some)

Fat-125g 44%
Carbs-212g 33%
Protein 147g 23%

As far as cost I don't have that yet, so like I said just a snapshot. It should cover a growth cycle for a day because it touches on E, T, HGH and even DHT, which I could explain about those asap. Wink

That's really cool Lotus. I still don't understand which hormones relate to which food but yes il save that list! If you have any more could you say put (E) or (T) etc next to it then I/we know which food covers its relevant hormone? Sorry I know I'm a pain in the backside!

Which one covers HGH? I suspect I have very little of that? Thanks love Smile

That meal plan is actually quite similar to how I eat on a daily basis.

(12-03-2014, 09:45 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Well it seems like forever since I made a good Bouillabaisse, or even a rich demi-glace sauce that would knock you socks off, I turned in my spatula some time ago.
But you really never forget do ya? Just my shelf life is a bit out of date, lol.

Anyways I found something that could resemble a typical day or a snap shot of something boobie friendly, let me know what you think?

Breakfast: Oatmeal(T) with ground flaxseed (E), cup of unsweetened soymilk (E) strawberries and Greek yogurt (HGH)

Snack: Apple (E) with sunflower seed butter (E) plain yogurt (HGH)

Lunch: Roasted salmon (HGH) green beans (E),side salad ,bell peppers, carrots, red onion, all (E), sesame oil (dht) garlic (T). Forgot chick peas (T)

Snack: Cottage cheese (E), raw almonds (T) and blueberries (E)

Dinner: Oven roasted chicken breast (E & HGH) with roasted broccoli (E & T) with olive oil (T), cayenne, and garlic (T), and a baked sweet potato (E) with olive oil (T).

Snack: Greek yogurt(HGH) with flaxseed (E) crumbled dark chocolate (E), banana, (E) and almonds.(DHT)

Sunflower seeds-High in protein which increases breast volume

Healthy Fats (HDL) = more hormone production

And you can switch out proteins, lean beef, and seafood, etc.

Foods promoting HGH- lean beef, Greek yogurt, wild salmon, almonds, organic chicken, organic eggs, tuna

I will put more foods up in support of HGH Wink

Fat-125g 44%
Carbs-212g 33%
Protein 147g 23%

As far as cost I don't have that yet, so like I said just a snapshot. It should cover a growth cycle for a day because it touches on E, T, HGH and even DHT, which I could explain about those asap. Wink

That's really cool Lotus. I still don't understand which hormones relate to which food but yes il save that list! If you have any more could you say put (E) or (T) etc next to it then I/we know which food covers its relevant hormone? Sorry I know I'm a pain in the backside!

What WOULD we do without you Lotus!

(12-03-2014, 10:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Me being in my 30s may have very little production of this and im a terrible sleeper so if you can pass some on id be greatfull! Smile

Ella,

I suffer from terrible insomnia and came across this, They have some out there that watches you sleep, ya know like how many times you get up or turn over, and even if your bunk mate interferes with sleep, I wonder if that include sleep deprived parents, lol.
http://www.amazon.com/Insomaniapps-Sleep...B004TNXGGE

(12-03-2014, 11:10 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 10:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Me being in my 30s may have very little production of this and im a terrible sleeper so if you can pass some on id be greatfull! Smile

Ella,

I suffer from terrible insomnia and came across this, They have some out there that watches you sleep, ya know like how many times you get up or turn over, and even if your bunk mate interferes with sleep, I wonder if that include sleep deprived parents, lol.
http://www.amazon.com/Insomaniapps-Sleep...B004TNXGGE

Thank you Smile ive downloaded. Just need to find where on my phone the download has gone too Smile

(12-03-2014, 09:26 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Thank you for this Lotus. We're so lucky to have you on here! Big Grin

Thanks jenn,
Back at ya my dear! Big Grin

(12-03-2014, 11:01 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 09:45 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Breakfast: Oatmeal(T) with ground flaxseed (E), cup of unsweetened soymilk (E) strawberries and Greek yogurt (HGH)

Snack: Apple (E) with sunflower seed butter (E) plain yogurt (HGH)

Lunch: Roasted salmon (HGH) green beans (E),side salad ,bell peppers, carrots, red onion, all (E), sesame oil (dht) garlic (T). Forgot chick peas (T)

Snack: Cottage cheese (E), raw almonds (T) and blueberries (E)

Dinner: Oven roasted chicken breast (E & HGH) with roasted broccoli (E & T) with olive oil (T), cayenne, and garlic (T), and a baked sweet potato (E) with olive oil (T).

Snack: Greek yogurt(HGH) with flaxseed (E) crumbled dark chocolate (E), banana, (E) and almonds.(DHT)

Sunflower seeds-High in protein which increases breast volume

Healthy Fats (HDL) = more hormone production

And you can switch out proteins, lean beef, and seafood, etc.

Foods promoting HGH- lean beef, Greek yogurt, wild salmon, almonds, organic chicken, organic eggs, tuna

I will put more foods up in support of HGH Wink

Fat-125g 44%
Carbs-212g 33%
Protein 147g 23%

Thanks so much, Ella, for asking about which hormones relate with which foods, and thanks for labeling them, Mistress~Lotus! I'm actually going to add this to my NBE notebook that I keep on my computer.

You ladies are amazing!

Ever wonder why we have such cravings for chocolate?,

Chocolate and Estrogen Levels

Chocolate contains phytochemicals such as flavonoids, the University of Maryland Medical Center reports. Phytochemicals are chemicals produced by plants that are beneficial to human health. Isoflavones are also called phytoestrogens because they have effects very similar to estrogen.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/505481...en-levels/

Chocolate and Hormone Replacement Therapy

Women who are on standard hormone replacement therapy often develop a desire to eat chocolate, "Psychology Today" reports. The chocolate craving is strongest when progesterone levels are low. Menstruating women similarly crave chocolate during the phase of the menstrual cycle when levels of progesterone are low. Taking chocolate seems to alleviate the symptoms associated with low progesterone, in addition to mimicking the effects of estrogen.

* Estrogen has also been used to help treat prostate cancer in males.

A study at a women's hospital found that drinking 4-5 cups of coffee increases estrogen by 70%,

Coffee and Caffeine Increases Estradiol,

In fact, caffeine intake from all sources was linked with higher estrogen levels regardless of age, body mass index (BMI), caloric intake, smoking, and alcohol and cholesterol intake. Women who consumed at least 500 milligrams of caffeine daily, the equivalent of four or five cups of coffee, had nearly 70% more estrogen during the early follicular phase than women consuming no more than 100 mg of caffeine daily, or less than one cup of coffee.
http://www.adeno101.com/coffee.htm

Oh btw, coffee is a known phytoestrogen!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon