Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Food recipes for NBE

(11-03-2014, 06:54 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 06:16 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Not food recipes as such but a good guide nonetheless..

Another natural and effective way to achieve a bigger cup size is by supporting your diet with the right foods. Make it a point to eat foods that are rich in Vitamin E, C, and A. These vitamins flush out toxins in your body, aside from improving the condition of your breast tissue

That's awesome work Ella, Ha! Papaya definitely rules! Wink

I'm think I'm up for a actual diet plan, ya I know crazy!, hey I'd try it as long as it didn't pack the pounds on. I mean it would be healthier foods I'm sure, but food cost would have to determined and starting weight and measurement as well. Ya I know, not much in a week but it's still trackable, just a crazy idea so far! Rolleyes

That's not a silly idea at all yes! I second that re packing on the pounds oh my goodness! It seems though for all my hunting all the food based recipes are all about fruit, seeds, beans and chicken heads/feets ha ha. Look if you find a stable programme please do share! I'l do it with you! Smile !!!

(11-03-2014, 07:10 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Eve's grandmother was a working herbalist, as she stated all relevant info is here in our forum. So essentially our forum is a working herbalist in a way, I'm sure her grandma is proud!

Ohh this rings a bell lotus, if you don't have the links Il have a hunt, Im sure I came across a link that was personally prescribed by a herbalist so maybe it was this eve? Smile Look anything prescribed by a herbalist must have good merit. I consulted a few herbalists/naturopaths and nobody wanted to know!

(11-03-2014, 07:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 06:54 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 06:16 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Not food recipes as such but a good guide nonetheless..

Another natural and effective way to achieve a bigger cup size is by supporting your diet with the right foods. Make it a point to eat foods that are rich in Vitamin E, C, and A. These vitamins flush out toxins in your body, aside from improving the condition of your breast tissue

That's awesome work Ella, Ha! Papaya definitely rules! Wink

I'm think I'm up for a actual diet plan, ya I know crazy!, hey I'd try it as long as it didn't pack the pounds on. I mean it would be healthier foods I'm sure, but food cost would have to determined and starting weight and measurement as well. Ya I know, not much in a week but it's still trackable, just a crazy idea so far! Rolleyes

That's not a silly idea at all yes! I second that re packing on the pounds oh my goodness! It seems though for all my hunting all the food based recipes are all about fruit, seeds, beans and chicken heads/feets ha ha. Look if you find a stable programme please do share! I'l do it with you! Smile !!!

Deal, Big Grin

In my past life I was chef, Rolleyes (Fine dining)

Anybody up for a chopped Parsley infusion tea or juice?

Don't forget it's not just a garnish! Big Grin

Rich in minerals and vitamins and balances hormones! (stimulates the production of estrogen/regulates hormonal disorders)

For women parsley is said to improve estrogen.

Any homemade recipes?

I made parsley tea last year right before I went to Disney World because supposedly it induces your period and I didn't want to have mine while I was on vacation. As usual, my period didn't show up on time, and the tea didn't work. Sad

(18-03-2014, 11:52 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I made parsley tea last year right before I went to Disney World because supposedly it induces your period and I didn't want to have mine while I was on vacation. As usual, my period didn't show up on time, and the tea didn't work. Sad

What is it with you and disney world.... te he he

LOL Ella! If you haven't gone, you need to! It's wonderful. Smile

(18-03-2014, 11:55 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-03-2014, 11:52 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I made parsley tea last year right before I went to Disney World because supposedly it induces your period and I didn't want to have mine while I was on vacation. As usual, my period didn't show up on time, and the tea didn't work. Sad

What is it with you and disney world.... te he he

Bummer, how bout a juice?

Juice sounds good! I wanted to get into juicing recently, when I read that Miranda Kerr does it every morning. Because, you know. I'd somehow magically look like her if I started doing it, too. Wink

I just found this recipe; I read that celery juice lowers blood pressure, too!

Ingredients

1/2 celery
2 slices of pineapple
2 sprigs of parsley
ice

Method

Wash the celery and parsley and mix with pineapple.
Add a couple of ice cubes and blend all ingredients.
Serve in a glass

(19-03-2014, 12:48 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Juice sounds good! I wanted to get into juicing recently, when I read that Miranda Kerr does it every morning. Because, you know. I'd somehow magically look like her if I started doing it, too. Wink

I just found this recipe; I read that celery juice lowers blood pressure, too!

Ingredients

1/2 celery
2 slices of pineapple
2 sprigs of parsley
ice

Method

Wash the celery and parsley and mix with pineapple.
Add a couple of ice cubes and blend all ingredients.
Serve in a glass

Oh that looks good,

Now let's add some fried oysters with freshly made horsy sauce, it'll make your toes curl. (You can sprinkle a freshly chopped sprig over the sauce too)

Oysters, Low fat and high in protein! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon