Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-Food recipes for NBE

(11-03-2014, 04:49 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Well here's the papaya! Rolleyes

Papaya the Beautiful Fruit! - How to Buy & Prepare Papaya + Health Benefits
http://thaifood.about.com/od/thairecipes...papaya.htm

Pap is in season here at the moment so im actually stock piling them and slicing them up in the freezer so I can have a slice or two a day. The whole milk thing intrigues me. I'm thinking because milk has calcium and calcium aids in absorption of phyto's this must be why they are taken together cause otherwise what an absurd mix! Also if phyto pills dont absorb well as you say maybe one should try taking them with milk and they might absorb better? Things to ponder!

A basic butternut squash prep and bake,

Cooking Squash - How to Make Baked Butternut Squash
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNi8ZGX0ts4

I want to try this one!

http://www.olivethis.com/recipe-roasted-...mic-glaze/

And yes a pro-estrogen food! Wink

Natural Breast Enlargement Food Recipe

Ingredients:

1 pc medium Melon
1 pc Banana
1 pc Apples
1 cup lemon juice (lemon juice may be substituted)
1 pc Peach
2 pcs Apricot
Green Wine 250 gr
125 g Cherry (can be replaced and / or plus 125gr Raspberry)
Strawberry 125 gr
4 tsp sugar

How to make:

Combine sugar with a glass of lemon juice.
Soak the melons, peaches, apples in warm water for about 10 seconds, then lift and peel.
Once peeled, sliced ​​fruit boxes of melons, peaches, and apples.
After all is ready, insert it into the salad plate.
Then peel the bananas, and sliced ​​bananas by dividing (not lengthwise) and place the dish salad with Cherry, Strawberry and Grape Green.
Sprinkle with lemon juice that has been mixed with sugar.
Refrigerate (or silence) for one hour before eating.

Green papaya with pork soup for larger breasts
Ingredients:

1 small sized green papaya (peeled and seeds removed, cut into small chunks)

400g of pork ribs

2 thumb size fresh ginger, smashed
1 small carrot (cut into small chunks)
2 litres water

Procedure:
1.Boil a pot of water and blanch the pork ribs. This will remove the scums from the ribs.
2. In another pot, put 2 litres of cold water to boil. Once it starts boiling add in green papaya and carrots.
3.Simmer for 1 and a half hour
4.Season the soup with salt and pepper.

breast enhancement recipes 2, sesame seeds papaya silk

materials: green papaya an, sesame paste a jar of, black sesame seeds a little, salt and Japanese-style appropriate amount of soy sauce, a little sesame oil

practice of:

1, green papaya Wash the after the cut Piqie Si, with a salt slightly pickled The after the is with water on cleaning of, to remove the green papaya astringency.

2, Stir in on the in the papaya silk sesame paste, Japanese-style soy sauce and sesame oil, sprinkle with black sesame seeds can be in the after mixing evenly.

SICK OF HEARING ABOUT PAPAYAS YET??????? LOL

Try adding these to your daily salad..

Healthy fats- Fats aids in breasts enlargement.hence it is important to select the fats which are healthy for the body very wisely.The right kind and amount of fat tends to distribute equally in your body including the breasts.Unhealthy fats tend to rests in places such as your belly which becomes difficult to get rid off.The fats healthy for increasing the breast size are:

-Raw nuts

-Olive oil.

-Linseed oil

-Avocado oil.

-Sesame seeds and sesame seed oil.

Not food recipes as such but a good guide nonetheless..

Another natural and effective way to achieve a bigger cup size is by supporting your diet with the right foods. Make it a point to eat foods that are rich in Vitamin E, C, and A. These vitamins flush out toxins in your body, aside from improving the condition of your breast tissue

(11-03-2014, 06:16 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Not food recipes as such but a good guide nonetheless..

Another natural and effective way to achieve a bigger cup size is by supporting your diet with the right foods. Make it a point to eat foods that are rich in Vitamin E, C, and A. These vitamins flush out toxins in your body, aside from improving the condition of your breast tissue

That's awesome work Ella, Ha! Papaya definitely rules! Wink

I'm think I'm up for a actual diet plan, ya I know crazy!, hey I'd try it as long as it didn't pack the pounds on. I mean it would be healthier foods I'm sure, but food cost would have to determined and starting weight and measurement as well. Ya I know, not much in a week but it's still trackable, just a crazy idea so far! Rolleyes

Eve's grandmother was a working herbalist, as she stated all relevant info is here in our forum. So essentially our forum is a working herbalist in a way, I'm sure her grandma is proud!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon