Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

clitoris

I am having a problem. Before when my boyfriend was touching my clitoris I got wet and I enyojed a lot. Now I don't enyoj that much when he do that and I don't get wet. Why that happend and what should I do?

When touching it does he go slow at first to build up the feeling? For me, my husband has to touch my outer lips softly first to get me in the mood and wet. That allows the blood to rush to the clitoris.

Tinker-bell, sorry this reply is so late, but if you are still around I'd like to ask you when you say "before" what do you mean? Before what? During the early stages of your relationship? 5 months ago? Before you started taking birth control?

I know what you are experiencing is probably very frustrating, but it has to do with more factors than you want to believe. It could be due to many things. Try to think hard about what possibly has changed from "before" til now, new habits? Changes in your relationship? Especially changes in birth control.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon