Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

earnest effort: boo to boobies!

(15-05-2014, 01:03 AM)tinker Wrote:  sisters have a sixth sense for these things I swear. Tongue

I'm using a goasts rue tincture (herbs lore) topically I don't think it's done anything but be a sticky mess. Orally is where I'm having benefits, I've been taking approx 1200mg daily (4 x 300mg)

ELLACRAIG, yes! If you've circulation issues as I've been having nothing has worked as well or as immediately as a few drops of cinnamon essential oil mixed with your carrier oil of choice (I use borage)

it's super strong so a drop or two max will be all you need. - I used a little too much at first and was tempted to used an ice pack on my chest to cool off.

Thanks tinker! Yes essential oils freak me out a bit. I tried and might try again to make my own cinamon oil but with the ground spice lol. Im sure itl turn out a disaster as it usually does thou lol

Im taking a break from GR but might pick it up again in a few weeks! Too bad all i have left is powdered herb gr for the massage though. Will have to buy more liquid stuff and man it isnt cheap!!Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon