Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 inches NBE since July 2013, now using Noogle too

Heart 

Hello fellow booby seekers! I posted this on the Noogleberry forum but wanted to spread the love here too. This is my story so far.

I remember once when I was a little girl, less than 10 yrs old, I said to my parents I couldn't wait untill I became a woman so I could have breasts. OH how sorely disappointed I was. My tiny A cup boobs were a great source of pain for me as I grew up. Why do we always want what we don't have? 20 odd years and 3 breastfed kids later I was still hating my sad sacks. I've never let my husband enjoy them without it making me uncomfortable because I hated them so. I think I just hated them for making me feel unwomanly.

When I was still a teenager I begged my mum to sign up for a paypal account (way back when they first were around I guess!) and use her credit card (I didn't have a credit card so I gave her the money) - so I could try 6 months of a product called Small Breast Solutions (or SBS). I notice that company is no longer around... I had no results whatsoever.

Fast forward a couple of years and I tried 3 months of a different brand, I think it may have been bountiful breast. I had zero results after 3 months, if I had had just something - anything - I may have kept at it longer. I know NBE takes time but zero results after 3 months doesn't look like the product agrees with me.

I then met my now husband, studied, worked, had 3 beautiful bouncing breastfed babies and then at the start of last year I weaned my third and thought NOW. This time, I will do NBE for all I'm worth, and if it doesn't work I've given it a decent try. My last resort (will never be implants) would be stem cell breast augmentation. They harvest stem cells from YOU, mix it with your liposuctioned fat cells, and transplant it to your boobs. Because of the stem cells you keep over 90% of the transferred fat. AWESOME instant all natural permanent boobs if you have $17,000 or whatever (which I don't have).

So Mid last year I started NBE for my final time. Starting measurements:

I started with the herb Maca on 24 June 2013

My first measurements taken:
1 July 2013
Weight 58.5kg (1.5kg gain since start Maca)
Bust 86 cm (Cup size A - I have a big rib cage apparently)
Waist 73cm
Hip 99 cm

5 July 2013 (Ovulating)
Weight 58.1kg
Bust 90 cm
Waist 72 cm
Hip 97 cm

Looked like I was getting somewhere. I couldn't see the difference though and questioned how consistently I was measuring each time.

18th August I started Pueraria Mirifica, a range of other supporting supplements, cycling with progesterone cream, Isosensuals and Eveline cream (they have volufiline in them) ect.

16th August
Weight 60.7kg
Bust 92.5 cm
Waist 74 cm
Hips 100 cm

Even though it seemed like my measurements had increased more, I still couldn't really see the difference although I could feel it. I fluctuated a bit back and forth by a centimeter or so (menstrual cycle?). Trial stopping coffee end/November but started again at Xmas. 13th of Jan 2014 my measurements were

Weight 61.7kg (oh yay for xmas)
Bust 95cm
Waist 75cm
Hips 104cm

So even though my bust went up so did my weight and other measurements (so it wasn't booby growth). I wonder if I should be stopping coffee? Or is it specifically caffeine? Have any of you noticed whether it helped?

In January I was unhappy with what I could actually see after 6 months of effort, so I decided to bite the bullet and get a Noogleberry, as well as do a decent amount of massage which I have always been slack on.

1 February 2014
Weight 61kg
Bust 94.5cm
Waist 74 cm
Hips 104cm

Looking better, and to be honest compared to July last year I do feel my boobs are fuller and they fill my bras better. Size A cups I didn't fill with my smaller left boob were now too small. I even fit a C Cup pretty well on my bigger right boob (though I question this bra because I have an another A Cup bra that fits the same!). I just wish my boobs looked better cause on photos they didn't.

6/7th Feb I start casual Noogling.... took me about 1.5 weeks to really get the hang of it and do it consistently.

4th March 2014 (right now)
Weight 61.6kg
Bust 96.5 cm
Waist 75 cm
Hips 102 cm

So since July last year I have gained 10.5 cm of Bust, and only 1cm on my waist!!! (5cm on my hips, which I don't mind, and 3.1kg of weight). Likely I will be a little lighter in the morning as I normally am after fasting (sleeping).

This is the first time I have sat down and worked all this out from my notes, and I am amazed! That's 4 inches for Chrissake. It just doesn't sound right when I look in the mirror they still don't look great, but they do look fuller than before. I am so glad I finally decided to write this post because my motivation was wavering, but I didn't realize how much my bust had increased! If I tighten the tape to 86 cm Bust (my starting measurement) it totally squashes me and I can't even get it there, I am totally gobsmacked right now.. Looking at these little boobies with amazement.... I have just worked all this out. I guess because it goes so slowly it's hard to see a difference, and the photos don't show a huge difference between July 2013 and January 2014. However my photos tonight do show change! Which I attribute to Noogleberry Smile

So, because of my wide-ish chest (32.5 inch underbust when I had a 36 inch bust as an A cup) Lucy recommended XL Noogleberry domes. Also because when I measured how WIDE each boob was, and read how wide the NB cups were, the mediums/large were too narrow. I think my boobs are wide and kind of flat at the edges which is why they don't look as nice and full as I'd like or it just takes much more to actually see the difference.

At first it was almost impossible to get a seal, but it's much easier now so something must be working! However, with my cups it's impossible to get both on at once, and I have to take turns with the girls to Noogle. I do an hour per boob almost every day of the week. I suction for about 7 - 10 minutes, then massage for about 4 minutes (as described here http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com.au...-with.html)

Anyway I wanted to share my journey and photos. All of you who have pined for boobs and cursed your genetics I've been right there. I'm so over it! This is my final NBE shot, and I've been at it since July last year. I know it will take time and so far my gains have kept me going especially after tonight when I've worked out my actual gains! (although looking at the photos I don't know where this 4 inches is...). After reading other stories on here I am determined to keep Noogling till I get at least the full C cup I'm after.

So here are my photos, 'straight on' I can't help feel that they look lopsided and awful! (maybe because of wide chest?). On an angle they look ok though.. I think maybe you can see the increase in fullness easier on the far boob? You can see the boobs have more weight/fullness... They don't look quite as sad - straight on!

[attachment=5702]

Love and boobies to all!
oxo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Way to go! Looking at your photos I can definitely see your breasts are filling out. It seems that they are begining from the bottom up (my personal preference in breasts is that they grow this way for a more perky look is the result)
I look at your furthest breast in each photo and can see that it is indeed further and further from your chest (from the ribs I mean)
I wonder what your height is, if your bmi is on thé lower end of thé spectrum, that Can definitely make thé progress slower as your body Will déterminé sexual functions its Least important function.
I myself Havent grown in inches yet, (refer to my program page) but i personally notice that thé fullness and heaviness of thé breasts cômes first.
I am going to be incorporating maca, pc and noogleberry in to my program as soon as my financés are in order.
Can i ask what dosage of maca you took, as well as how often?
And btw, i dont see any lopsidedness,
I see that their are two fullnesses but i wouldnt even go as far as calling you à-symmetrical for that insinuates more than thé average every woman has. I think some extra attention on thé smaller breast with thé noogle Will even this out to your standard.

Took à second look and thought it Good to mention that i find your breasts have à very womanly shape to them.
At my smallest (in fullness) my breasts look Like moobs of à fat Man. :p mind you i have slight lower pôle constriction.

I don't feel like my boobs have a womanly shape because they're so empty on top, but it's very kind of you to say Smile I think you're right in saying they are filling from the bottom up, because the bottom is definitely fuller, and I can't wait for the top to catch up! Then I will be truly happy! I think what bothers me also is the amount of space between the boobs, which is also starting to plump up.

My BMI is 22, and I have some good grabbing fat on my hips and tummy. I have a pear shape - whenever I put on any weight it goes to the bottom end first. So by the time my boobs also gain weight my ratio - as it were - is no sexier and still pear shaped. I'm hoping as I gain I will transition from Pear to Hourglass Smile

With Maca I took the 750gm Now brand from Iherb, I think I took about 4 a day. Maybe google it to work out how many mg, I may have taken up to 6 but I don't remember (wish I wrote everything down!).

I've learned so far in n be that most of us here envy your shape. Most of us are under developed and tuberous at least to some degree. You dont show signs of being tuberous which makes me feel that as you grow they will become more and more round at the top (where I risk more and more pear shaped) pear shaped body types are said to be estrogen dominant (not necessarily to a severity but that the estrogen determines the fat distribution) my guess would be to say that if you amp up the progesterone during the luteul phase you should increase your fullness full circle (see what I did there? Haha:p) but I'm still very new to this so it's just my two cents, maybe worth looking in to. (:

Wow I'm glad I took bending forward photos in January, you can see the difference a little better!

Thank you Smile It's nice to know my booby shape looks nice to others, I have never posted my breasts online before that's for sure!

I do use Progesterone cream during the second half of my cycle, have just started today Smile

I was also going to say that I have definitely noticed the perkiness increase, with filling out at the bottom. It's like my nipples are higher because the bottom is getting fuller which is great.

I tried on bra's at the shops today and yesterday and am definitely a B cup! I guess that's where the 4 inches is. I've dreamed of being at least a B for so long! I did think it would look bigger on me though, so it's weird I should be happier but I guess I didn't realize how a B Cup would look on me and I thought it was bigger lol. I'm actually between a B and C on my bigger right boob. I'm convinced that NBE works! yay! Now just need another 6 months to reach a C cup hopefully..

I'm bottom heavy just like you are! When I hit a big growth spurt late last year (I lost it because I abruptly stopped nbe), I was glad for it although I hated it before. They were almost perfect looking. Really wish I wouldn't have stopped my program now. Good luck you're looking great!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon