Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

Hi all! I've been keeping a pretty good personal NBE journal in a Word document on my computer, but I love the feedback and sense of community on this forum. So I figured I'd put myself out there and join in the fun!

I've been a member since 2009. I did try for a bit and was able to get an inch of growth with eating the right foods, drinking soymilk regularly, and taking Evening Primrose Oil and massaging twice a day every day. But I stopped getting results and decided to put my efforts and energy elsewhere (and lost the inch in the process *grumbles* Dodgy ). I decided to get serious again last year.

My breasts are 33'' at the fullest part, 29.5'' underbust. According to the fitter at Victoria's Secret and an online calculator, I'm a 32D! I fit C cups better, though. The left breast is bigger, and is kind of going "LOL okay right breast it's been fun but I'm needed elsewhere bye!" and has embarked on a failed journey slightly down and to the left. Rude.

Massage routine:

- Twice a day

- I use pure flaxseed oil in the shower or bath, hair conditioner when I shower at the gym, or if I'm not about to shower or bathe I use muscle rub or a mixture I made of flaxseed oil, sweet almond oil, and lavender and cinnamon essential oils

- 100 deer massages

- 20 of these massages where you start out with your hands pointing downwards pressed against the sides of your breasts near your armpits, then you move downward, under your breasts, up the center, and back (that's the best I can describe it; if you're really curious, I'll track down a video with it being demonstrated)

- 50 fat brushes on either side from back to underarms into upper breasts

- 50 more deer massages

- Bust roller massager on upper breasts only, upward rolls, then inward rolls, finishing with kneading it into areas near my collarbone that feel tense or like there might be blockages there

- 5 minutes with heating pad before massages, 20 minutes with it afterward (if I'm not doing it in the shower or bath)

- I also do 100 deer massages with whatever lotion or oil I have handy every time I change my bra

Supplements:

- Alive! Women's Energy Multivitamin once a day

- A dash of flaxseed oil

- MSM 1000 mg 3 times a day

- Fish oil twice a day

- Ground flaxseeds 2 teaspoons a day

- B-complex once a day

- Vitamin D once a day

- Vitamin C once a day

Odds and ends:

- I wear a Japanese sleep bra to bed and around the house

- I wear bras constantly; I'm terrified of sag

- I try to scoop my breasts into a higher position in my bra whenever I can (including in public bathroom stalls when I'm out and about)

- I try to give my breasts several fond squeezes every now and then when I'm by myself to keep the circulation in them going constantly

- I try to get plenty of sleep

Future plans:

- Diet is going to be something I'm constantly working on, so I'll be perfecting and tweaking that a lot along the way. I'm wary of herbs since I'm very acne-prone (like I could almost literally just read the word "pimple" and I'd break out), so I'll have to use food instead.

- That being said, I do want to start spearmint eventually since I'm clearly testosterone dominant (I have chin and jaw stubble that would be the envy of any pubescent teenage boy; can't say as I'm proud). If it helps me with skin and body hair growth, that alone would make it worth taking for life!

- Going to start using the rockmelon ringtone and binaural beats next month.

- I want to order these and use them like noogleberry (thanks peggy for putting that idea in my head!): http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enl...roduct_top

- I plan on using Asian shaping bras as well

Well that was long-winded. And riveting, no doubt.

Looking forward to growing with everyone! Smile

(01-03-2014, 07:01 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Hi all! I've been keeping a pretty good personal NBE journal in a Word document on my computer, but I love the feedback and sense of community on this forum. So I figured I'd put myself out there and join in the fun!

I've been a member since 2009. I did try for a bit and was able to get an inch of growth with eating the right foods, drinking soymilk regularly, and taking Evening Primrose Oil and massaging twice a day every day. But I stopped getting results and decided to put my efforts and energy elsewhere (and lost the inch in the process *grumbles* Dodgy ). I decided to get serious again last year.

My breasts are 33'' at the fullest part, 29.5'' underbust. According to the fitter at Victoria's Secret and an online calculator, I'm a 32D! I fit C cups better, though. The left breast is bigger, and is kind of going "LOL okay right breast it's been fun but I'm needed elsewhere bye!" and has embarked on a failed journey slightly down and to the left. Rude.

Massage routine:

- Twice a day

- I use pure flaxseed oil in the shower or bath, hair conditioner when I shower at the gym, or if I'm not about to shower or bathe I use muscle rub or a mixture I made of flaxseed oil, sweet almond oil, and lavender and cinnamon essential oils

- 100 deer massages

- 20 of these massages where you start out with your hands pointing downwards pressed against the sides of your breasts near your armpits, then you move downward, under your breasts, up the center, and back (that's the best I can describe it; if you're really curious, I'll track down a video with it being demonstrated)

- 50 fat brushes on either side from back to underarms into upper breasts

- 50 more deer massages

- Bust roller massager on upper breasts only, upward rolls, then inward rolls, finishing with kneading it into areas near my collarbone that feel tense or like there might be blockages there

- 5 minutes with heating pad before massages, 20 minutes with it afterward (if I'm not doing it in the shower or bath)

- I also do 100 deer massages with whatever lotion or oil I have handy every time I change my bra

Supplements:

- Alive! Women's Energy Multivitamin once a day

- A dash of flaxseed oil

- MSM 1000 mg 3 times a day

- Fish oil twice a day

- Ground flaxseeds 2 teaspoons a day

- B-complex once a day

- Vitamin D once a day

- Vitamin C once a day

Odds and ends:

- I wear a Japanese sleep bra to bed and around the house

- I wear bras constantly; I'm terrified of sag

- I try to scoop my breasts into a higher position in my bra whenever I can (including in public bathroom stalls when I'm out and about)

- I try to give my breasts several fond squeezes every now and then when I'm by myself to keep the circulation in them going constantly

- I try to get plenty of sleep

Future plans:

- Diet is going to be something I'm constantly working on, so I'll be perfecting and tweaking that a lot along the way. I'm wary of herbs since I'm very acne-prone (like I could almost literally just read the word "pimple" and I'd break out), so I'll have to use food instead.

- That being said, I do want to start spearmint eventually since I'm clearly testosterone dominant (I have chin and jaw stubble that would be the envy of any pubescent teenage boy; can't say as I'm proud). If it helps me with skin and body hair growth, that alone would make it worth taking for life!

- Going to start using the rockmelon ringtone and binaural beats next month.

- I want to order these and use them like noogleberry (thanks peggy for putting that idea in my head!): http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enl...roduct_top

- I plan on using Asian shaping bras as well

Well that was long-winded. And riveting, no doubt.

Looking forward to growing with everyone! Smile

I love it, its such a structured programme!
And here I am almost every second week I have to re write a note of my NEW programme for that week ha ha!
I now have posted a big note on my android phone so everytime I look at it I will see just supplements i'm meant to be taking for this particular week until I change my mind again :p
I'm with you though, for the here and now only taking fenugreek as far as hormonal aids and the rest is based on good circulation and skin/nails/collagen etc. I figure like you that if you place a lot of emphasis on your breasts regularly during the day that your brain will tell send signals and the increased circulation to the area will hopefully aid in growth.
I think because you have taken the time to set all these steps out and clearly with the determination of growth that you will do well!
Being flightly like me has not been condusive to growth but I really don't mind, for me there's plenty of time and I'd rather do things slowly then jump into power herbs and any risks associated with them!
Will/have you done any progress pictures yet?
I found bra comparison pics worked best for me and to add to that I am not comforterable with breast pictures on the internet. I did it once but it will take a lot before I do it again!

Thanks, ELLACRAIG!

It's easy to be flighty, with so many things to keep track of! NBE is complicated. The thing that helps me the most is I have troublesome hair and skin that have both require detailed regimens all my life, so it's easy for me to transfer that discipline to other aspects of my life.

"I figure like you that if you place a lot of emphasis on your breasts regularly during the day that your brain will tell send signals and the increased circulation to the area will hopefully aid in growth." YES, exactly! I've had success with this before, so I know it works.

I won't be posting any pictures. If I do, it will probably be with a shirt on and no bra. I'm too modest to do that right now, though (I won't even wear a bathing suit in public unless I'm wearing a skirt over it).

Thank you for the encouragement! For the record, I saw your pictures, and I think your breasts are so beautiful.

You´ve already have a good size ! Good luck on your "boobified" journey ! Smile

(01-03-2014, 07:21 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks, ELLACRAIG!

It's easy to be flighty, with so many things to keep track of! NBE is complicated. The thing that helps me the most is I have troublesome hair and skin that have both require detailed regimens all my life, so it's easy for me to transfer that discipline to other aspects of my life.

"I figure like you that if you place a lot of emphasis on your breasts regularly during the day that your brain will tell send signals and the increased circulation to the area will hopefully aid in growth." YES, exactly! I've had success with this before, so I know it works.

I won't be posting any pictures. If I do, it will probably be with a shirt on and no bra. I'm too modest to do that right now, though (I won't even wear a bathing suit in public unless I'm wearing a skirt over it).

Thank you for the encouragement! For the record, I saw your pictures, and I think your breasts are so beautiful.

Thank you BB Smile Mine are up and down at the moment but it doesn't bother me. I have an end goal in sight and realise now, if I stress about it I will get nowhere.
I have an obsessive type personality so I don't need to add to that with breast obsession too. It helps that I have some BEAUTIFUL bras that really add shape and cleavage so when I wear those I don't feel small in the interim.

I COMPLETELY understand about the pictures. I literally lost sleep after posting my bra less shots, but I did it once and got such lovely encouragement it was easier to keep them up there and as long as I maintain complete anonymity on here...

And yes good I can see and understand about the hair and skin, I would definitely be more regimented if I had those issues too.

(01-03-2014, 07:26 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  You´ve already have a good size ! Good luck on your "boobified" journey ! Smile

Thank you very much, Ceci! I hope my breasts will wind up as perky and full-looking as yours!

(01-03-2014, 07:34 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Thank you BB Smile Mine are up and down at the moment but it doesn't bother me. I have an end goal in sight and realise now, if I stress about it I will get nowhere.
I have an obsessive type personality so I don't need to add to that with breast obsession too. It helps that I have some BEAUTIFUL bras that really add shape and cleavage so when I wear those I don't feel small in the interim.

I COMPLETELY understand about the pictures. I literally lost sleep after posting my bra less shots, but I did it once and got such lovely encouragement it was easier to keep them up there and as long as I maintain complete anonymity on here...

And yes good I can see and understand about the hair and skin, I would definitely be more regimented if I had those issues too.

Yes, don't stress! Stressing out over it will hold you back.

A fellow obsessive type! I'm like that, too. I've chilled out in recent years and realized how unhealthy it is. Bras are so wonderful, aren't they? They really help a girl's self-esteem.

Oh my, you lost sleep over it? You really were nervous about it! If my breasts were as lovely as yours, I might be tempted to put some pictures up. Maybe I will take some pictures with a clingy top on.

(01-03-2014, 07:48 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(01-03-2014, 07:34 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Yes, don't stress! Stressing out over it will hold you back.

A fellow obsessive type! I'm like that, too. I've chilled out in recent years and realized how unhealthy it is. Bras are so wonderful, aren't they? They really help a girl's self-esteem.

Oh my, you lost sleep over it? You really were nervous about it! If my breasts were as lovely as yours, I might be tempted to put some pictures up. Maybe I will take some pictures with a clingy top on.

Your soo sweet thank you Smile
OH its soo nice to know someone else with obsessive type personality ha ha! I'm not alone!!!!
Ok how about this, this is also what I have done. I took a complete set of pictures front/side/top/bottom but most importantly using a bra as a reference - ps if it weren't for this I don think I would have noticed any change at all and I would have given up!
Store these pictures In a folder and send it to your email and hide it in a folder so that way there's no evidence on your computer Wink

Hi! Your program sounds good to me! And you are starting with a good size.
I will start taking msm too, have you noticed some improvements from it?
The only advice I would give to you is about your obession with bras, since wearing them night and day could actually make your breasts saggier, because it weakens the muscles that hold up the breasts!

(01-03-2014, 07:56 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi! Your program sounds good to me! And you are starting with a good size.
I will start taking msm too, have you noticed some improvements from it?
The only advice I would give to you is about your obession with bras, since wearing them night and day could actually make your breasts saggier, because it weakens the muscles that hold up the breasts!

Hi Insanity89! MSM is great for your skin and hair (makes your hair texture looser and it grows faster). I noticed differences when I used the powder, but I've been taking the capsules for the past two years since they're readily available where I live. I want to change back to the powder soon and see if it helps. You get some wild dreams when you first start on it, FYI.

I've read that about bras, too! I don't buy it. Have you ever seen, say, a National Geographic special on tribes in Africa? The women never wear bras, and their breasts are pretty saggy. I also don't like going braless because I have insanely sensitive nipples, and the feeling of my shirt against them is too much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon