Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

(01-03-2014, 08:16 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(01-03-2014, 08:12 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yes your bras are more likely to weaken what holds your breasts up as well as distort the shape if your sleeping in them(unless its a proper sleep bra) because wearing a regular bra in bed won't help anything the bra doesn't sit properly while lying down so will push tissues gradually from breast and reduce circulation.
OK my breasts are big about 30gg I go more or less braless most times a little more with a bra during winter and they have if anything got perkier from doing this about a year.

Wow, Bonita, that's great! Do you do any kind of exercises for your breasts, though? Do you use an suction device? Because I know that helps a lot with perkiness.

I have started now again since only january the noogleberrys great for shape. Like everyone says you have a good start size did you take some pictures its very useful even if you just keep them to yourself because the measure tape can't show everything.

(01-03-2014, 09:47 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(01-03-2014, 08:12 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yes your bras are more likely to weaken what holds your breasts up as well as distort the shape if your sleeping in them(unless its a proper sleep bra) because wearing a regular bra in bed won't help anything the bra doesn't sit properly while lying down so will push tissues gradually from breast and reduce circulation.
OK my breasts are big about 30gg I go more or less braless most times a little more with a bra during winter and they have if anything got perkier from doing this about a year.

Wow, Bonita, that's great! Do you do any kind of exercises for your breasts, though? Do you use an suction device? Because I know that helps a lot with perkiness.

I have started now again since only january the noogleberrys great for shape. Like everyone says you have a good start size did you take some pictures its very useful even if you just keep them to yourself because the measure tape can't show everything.

I can't wait to try the cups that peggy suggested for imitating what the Noogleberry does! I really hope I can get some more volume on top.

I'm glad everyone's saying I have a good start size. I remember being so shocked when the fitter at VS told me my size that I blurted "I was WAY off!" I was wearing a 34A at the time! She told me that when I told her I was looking for 34A bras before she took my size, she took one look at my chest and thought 'Hmmm...' I've never been able to see my body properly (that's actually a whole other story and set of issues; maybe I'll share one day on here).

I did take some pictures last week, but I deleted them because I had the wrong connector to my computer. I didn't want them sitting on my camera. I'll take some more later before I massage.

(01-03-2014, 10:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

I can't wait to try the cups that peggy suggested for imitating what the Noogleberry does! I really hope I can get some more volume on top.

I'm glad everyone's saying I have a good start size. I remember being so shocked when the fitter at VS told me my size that I blurted "I was WAY off!" I was wearing a 34A at the time! She told me that when I told her I was looking for 34A bras before she took my size, she took one look at my chest and thought 'Hmmm...' I've never been able to see my body properly (that's actually a whole other story and set of issues; maybe I'll share one day on here).

I did take some pictures last week, but I deleted them because I had the wrong connector to my computer. I didn't want them sitting on my camera. I'll take some more later before I massage.

Ha ha we are soo alike! I went in and got measured and she said i was a 12B and i quietly thought to myself "yeh right lady" lol. Then low and behold she was right.

I hear you re the "seeing yourself" properly too. I too have issues im learning to deal with. All targeted towards turning it around and seeing the good now and self love Smile

(01-03-2014, 11:05 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-03-2014, 10:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

Ha ha we are soo alike! I went in and got measured and she said i was a 12B and i quietly thought to myself "yeh right lady" lol. Then low and behold she was right.

I hear you re the "seeing yourself" properly too. I too have issues im learning to deal with. All targeted towards turning it around and seeing the good now and self love Smile

Yes, we are alike! Isn't that crazy, how your cup size is always bigger than what you think? That happened to my sister-in-law, too! I went to the fitting room with some bras the fitter and I had picked out together in 32 D and I'll never forget putting them on and being like 'They... they fit!!!' I'm still convinced I'm actually a C cup, though, so that's what I claim and buy.

We'll work out our issues! Soon enough we'll be falling in love with our bodies.

Attempting to post pictures. Is there a trick to it? I'm trying to add them as an attachment, but the preview isn't showing anything in the thumbnails section.

Never mind, I see that it worked. Yay!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-03-2014, 07:20 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Attempting to post pictures. Is there a trick to it? I'm trying to add them as an attachment, but the preview isn't showing anything in the thumbnails section.

Honestly from what's under there they look great, they look like they have a nice wide shape!
When you take your next set of progress make sure you take the EXACT same pics right down to how close you are to the camera to the angles - but then you'll already know that Smile And don't wear that top too much in the meantime incase it stretches and wont be as tight next time around. Although it looks like the type of fabric that doesn't stretch out of shape.
Have you taken some bra/nude shots "for you" in the meantime?
I found by taking them in the bathroom and having my hips on the vanity where our mirror is, that I can achieve the exact same photos each time.

(02-03-2014, 07:31 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(02-03-2014, 07:20 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Attempting to post pictures. Is there a trick to it? I'm trying to add them as an attachment, but the preview isn't showing anything in the thumbnails section.

Honestly from what's under there they look great, they look like they have a nice wide shape!
When you take your next set of progress make sure you take the EXACT same pics right down to how close you are to the camera to the angles - but then you'll already know that Smile And don't wear that top too much in the meantime incase it stretches and wont be as tight next time around. Although it looks like the type of fabric that doesn't stretch out of shape.
I found by taking them in the bathroom and having my hips on the vanity where our mirror is, that I can achieve the exact same photos each time.

Thank you! I was noticing the wideness when I was cropping the pictures. I thought "I never noticed how they round out at the sides!"

I'm memorizing even down to the time of day I took it and where the sunlight was situated, so that I can take all my future progress pictures in the exact same conditions. I'm trying to be as thorough as possible.

I haven't taken bra/nude shots yet, no. I was going to right after I took the ones I posted, but it felt so wrong. Blush I just couldn't do it! Not judging other people who have done it (I actually really appreciate those who have done it and posted them!), but I just felt so scandalous taking the ones in the green top without a bra on underneath already and knowing that people would see them. *buries her face in her hands* I'm a huge prude...

(02-03-2014, 07:41 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

Thank you! I was noticing the wideness when I was cropping the pictures. I thought "I never noticed how they round out at the sides!"

I'm memorizing even down to the time of day I took it and where the sunlight was situated, so that I can take all my future progress pictures in the exact same conditions. I'm trying to be as thorough as possible.

I haven't taken bra/nude shots yet, no. I was going to right after I took the ones I posted, but it felt so wrong. Blush I just couldn't do it! Not judging other people who have done it (I actually really appreciate those who have done it and posted them!), but I just felt so scandalous taking the ones in the green top without a bra on underneath already and knowing that people would see them. *buries her face in her hands* I'm a huge prude...

Oh I meant take the nude ones solely for you Smile and hide them away somewhere Smile

I have a folder hidden in my email inbox full of nude ones id never post up here! :p

I bet yours are beautiful, you can tell even through the shirt! Nothing wrong with being a prude, I'm an old hand at it!!

(02-03-2014, 07:46 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Oh I meant take the nude ones solely for you Smile and hide them away somewhere Smile

I have a folder hidden in my email inbox full of nude ones id never post up here! :p

I bet yours are beautiful, you can tell even through the shirt! Nothing wrong with being a prude, I'm an old hand at it!!

I knew what you meant. Can you believe I was too ashamed to even take them just for me? I kept thinking about the idea of them sitting in my email account and I felt so embarrassed! I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm sure eventually I'll work up the nerve to take at least bra shots.

You are so sweet, hun, thank you for the compliment! Ha ha, prudes, unite!

(02-03-2014, 07:51 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(02-03-2014, 07:46 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I knew what you meant. Can you believe I was too ashamed to even take them just for me? I kept thinking about the idea of them sitting in my email account and I felt so embarrassed! I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm sure eventually I'll work up the nerve to take at least bra shots.

You are so sweet, hun, thank you for the compliment! Ha ha, prudes, unite!

oh goodness not even for yourself!!!! that's ok created a hidden folder within my inbox so it would be really hard for anyone to figure out my email and password let alone find the hidden folder lol. I personally don't like looking at mine either. but... I know Il need them to be there cause 6 months down the track they will be the only record as to whether ive grown or not Smile but hey you've got these pics up so that's a start Smile ps I haven't looked at mine for along time! I just did the bra comparison shots side and by side a few weeks apart and that's how I saw progress, I think had I done nude shots side by side I wouldn't have been able to see progress as I think mine got a little 'heavier' and not increase cup size type growth.
anyway off to work, have a good day Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon