Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey :)

So, actually , at first I did the 7:2 method when I had the medium dome but it was quite long and i was lazy .
The tissue became more elastic so after, I just pumped and stay like this , then pumped a bit more until I felt it wasnt confortable .
I released and pumped again !
is it clear? becaus emy english is not that good!

I just pump high pressure until I felt it wasnt very confortable for my back and too much for the bbobs so at this moment I realeased and started again! not sure if it was the good method but I listened my body!
I put a lot of oliv oil and massage.
I pumped everyday for one or two hours. Drinking also a lot of water!
I tried for two weeks to pump a bit before sleeping and sleep with it but I woke up every time in the night and I had to remove it !

but now Im feeling my body is getting used to my method and my dome because I dont have a super swelling! so Im thinking to change something but dont know what!

I didnt measure ! Karen told me I couldnt see a result if I compare between weeks so I just did it without focusing on the results!
I had some fun time with my boyfriend because my purpose was just to have nice boobs for the day and have fun with him!
so I just enjoyed to pump and after see the instant result!
it was already a great satisfaction.

That's so cool natasia! I have problems with it at night too, I just can't sleep like that. So I just do it during the day while doing computer work.

Looks like you are doing it right because your body is responding Smile

(02-03-2014, 03:08 PM)nastasia Wrote:  Thanks for your message!
YesterdayI pumped for two hours but I guess it was too much since today i have some red point !
I decided to drink and make a break for today!

i found the picture of my objective! someone could tell me which size it could be?

why should we hide?

By looking at the pic, I would assume she is either a good 38B or a 36C. And judging by your pic, I would think it wouldn't be too far away for you. Lots o' Luck

You really do look very close to your goal! Yay!

thank you very much Big Grin
This weekend i went to meet my boyfriend at his parent's place and I didnt take my noogleberry !
I can keep the swelling for one day but this monday I felt I had the same breast than before!
I pumped again this afternoon and my body still give me a good result in one hour but so far its stay one day Sad

My objective is also to reduce the difference of space between the right and left so i pump the right and then the left with the large dome! I just to put it in the middle and it works Smile

Congratulations on your growth, Nastasia! I'd say if your breasts don't initially touch the sides of the domes but expand to fill them in an hour then you can still use the Larges for a while longer.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon