Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey :)

less motivated Sad
I upload my picture after three weeks of noogleberry

idont see any change and feel very far from my goal!
Today I pumped only the left one and took a picture after!
If I pump both in the same time, it makes a too big difference!
the nipple of my left one look down and the right one look so happy and look straight!!

i received my PM two weeks ago so i also take it everyday !
Im very demotivated to see my small boobs everyday! i see them smaller and smaller everyday Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They still look nice to me! Three weeks is not enough time to decide if its working .... more like 3 months or more.... I've been pumping for years (on and off) and have increased one and a half cup sizes... I really can't see much difference from one week to another but over many months.... yea! So don't get discouraged and keep with your routine!

I think they look maybe a tiny bit fuller but as karen said it takes longer to see results normally over a month.
And you relay don't look an a cup note like a b actually like mine when I started were c and looked so flat on me.

Bonita DD =
why the breast look full on some people and not the same on others ? does it depend on the shape? the muscle under the breast? how to change it?
so you think Im doing a flat B so ?

now Im seing my picture,I see my breast is a bit down no? or is it because Im demanding?

I try to not be demotivated then, and continue ! Smile

thanks for your messages Big Grin

(19-03-2014, 07:34 PM)nastasia Wrote:  Bonita DD =
why the breast look full on some people and not the same on others ? does it depend on the shape? the muscle under the breast? how to change it?

now Im seing my picture,I see my breast is a bit down no? or is it because Im demanding?

Please whatever you do don't expect miracles . Everyone is different so don't look at guys who has quick response . Think of it as a long journey ,patience is a virtue .
Wishing you happy boobie growth.

(19-03-2014, 07:34 PM)nastasia Wrote:  Bonita DD =

No no they look good I'm saying you look bigger than you are but I looked smaller than I was when I started at a c cup.

Hello Smile
Times flies ! I started in february and today I decided to take a picture to see the results!

First picture is the same in my first message on this post and my second picture ,
I took it this morning and I pumped yesterday afternoon !

Smile

I started with medium dome , then switched with large for the left boobs (it was smaller) and now large for both !
I always fill in the large dome in less than one hour but dont know if I should use the xl now!
what do you think?

waiting for your comment Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow thats a HUGE improvement in just 4 months. You are doing great! Smile

(15-06-2014, 10:20 AM)nastasia Wrote:  Hello Smile
Times flies ! I started in february and today I decided to take a picture to see the results!

First picture is the same in my first message on this post and my second picture ,
I took it this morning and I pumped yesterday afternoon !

Smile

I started with medium dome , then switched with large for the left boobs (it was smaller) and now large for both !
I always fill in the large dome in less than one hour but dont know if I should use the xl now!
what do you think?

waiting for your comment Smile
wow !! fantastic growth Big Grin congrats . onward to XL cups Big Grin

Wow that is really awesome!! You have amazing progress!!!! How long do you suction for each day? And how did your measurements change over the four months? It would be cool to see someone plot their progress over time so we can maybe find a pattern for when the growth happens.. is it gradual or in spurts? Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon