Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangzhu breast pump + large cups

[attachment=5799]Peggy I couldn't reply to that email so here is the pic. Hope this makes sense.

Ok Ella, this is a medium and a large noogleberry cup, right?
What is the diameter of each cup?

(12-03-2014, 07:51 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ok Ella, this is a medium and a large noogleberry cup, right?
What is the diameter of each cup?
Yes that's the one, they are without foam rings 9.5cm medium and 11.5cm large. It doesn't sound like much but for me the difference is big, maybe due to the shape of my breasts, something like 10.5 would be ideal in my case. Not too big, not too small Smile

The medium Kanghzu cups are 9.7 cm and the large cups 11 cm in diameter.
But I believe the medium cups would be too small for you.

(12-03-2014, 07:57 PM)peggy Wrote:  The medium Kanghzu cups are 9.7 cm and the large cups 11 cm in diameter.
But I believe the medium cups would be too small for you.

But the large and my noggle foam rings which would fit would make the large just perfect for me and would take the diameter down by about 1cm in total. I'm sold Smile

I made some pics of a medium and a large cup. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Two more pics. Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-03-2014, 09:22 PM)peggy Wrote:  I made some pics of a medium and a large cup. Smile

Oh goodness peggy, they are fantastic. And I can just see how they are more suited to our wide breasts! I love how they curve in a way to suit breasts that run close to the rib cage!

(26-02-2014, 06:18 PM)peggy Wrote:  I have a breast pump from Kangzhu with medium cups which I love! Now I have seen that the Kangzhu cups are also available in size large @amazon for just $19.95 US! http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enlargement-Massage-Cupping/dp/B00B705ROQ/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0A8EA0960MNGZ4JH7KBX

If you guys are looking for good quality cups, I definitely recommend the Kangzhu brand. The cups have removable rubber (or silicone?) rings and are very comfortable. The vaccum holds very good (I can even move around and do the household while wearing the cups).

You will also need to buy the pump: http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Hand-Pump-...y_ba_img_y

The price for the pump + the large cups is only $33 US which is a bargain.

I ordered the large cups for $28 US in China (@aliexpress) 4 weeks ago and am still waiting for them to arrive. When I searched for them @amazon they were not available then. Dodgy

I just want to share this with you guys, as those cups are really good (I love my medium cups and can't wait to receive the large cups). Smile

Omgoodness Peggy. Once again I tried to order off amazon and came up with the error message "sorry we cannot ship to your region"! I'l have a look an Aliexpress!

Oh that's bad. :-(

I bought my large cups @aliexpress but shipping took 5 weeks. ;-)

But you will also need the pump!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon