Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangzhu breast pump + large cups

Thanks ladies Smile

Hi guys.

where should i buy the kangzhu directly from its site or aliexpress i'm not sure. i tried to buy fro kangzhu but when i tried to check out with my paypal it was not showing how much i'm paying. that made me suspecious n i stopped. Where u guys are buying urs?

If you are in the US, buy from amazon, cheapest and fastest option. See Post 1 in this thread for links. Wink

I live in Canada not US Sad

I bought them from aliexpress for the same reason, I spent 17 $ for the large cups

K thanks then I should order it from a aliexpress too I guess

Been looking around for kangzhu pumps + cups.

Their own website :http://www.chinesecupping.com
It came up to $24.90 with hand pump + tubing (before shipping)
But alas only ships out to US and Canada. Sob sob.

Aliexpress has them too just afraid it will take too long. Can't contain the excitement of an online purchase.. lol
I guess if I wanna start pumping I should order one asap!

If your location is Asia then it should not take too long when you buy @aliexpress. Smile

Hi! Does anyone know or can confirm if the Kangzhu or NB affect the shape? Also, is it true that with the Kangzhu you can only do one breast at a time?

Thanks!

(29-05-2014, 12:36 AM)alexab Wrote:  Hi! Does anyone know or can confirm if the Kangzhu or NB affect the shape? Also, is it true that with the Kangzhu you can only do one breast at a time?

Thanks!

Pumping in general affect the shape and size..... and with the air locks on the Kangzhu cups you pump them up separately but you can wear both at the same time....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon